What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heartless

Hurriflatch

Referee
Maybe It's because I'm drunk and I missed something but that was the most heartless display I've ever seen from a Parramatta team

at least against the likes of the Dogs in 2004 and the Broncos in 2005 there were some possible reasons behind what happened but that display today was a disgrace to all those players like Ray Price, Peter Sterling and Bob O'Reilly who have worn the jersey in the past.

Gave up in the 2nd half and didn't even bother trying based on that game not a single player deserves to be in 1st grade next game.

Hard to not agree with you there. The 2nd half it was as if they were told at half time that they weren't getting paid this week and went on a snap strike!
But anyway how ever bad we fell I bet they feel 1000 times worse.
And lets give Penrith some credit they played well and really won the game on the simple things like quick play the balls and kick chase.

Y2Eel

First Grade
heartless and gutless...

tsoulos put his body on the line in most of his hit ups and tacles everyone else was soft...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
Maybe It's because I'm drunk and I missed something but that was the most heartless display I've ever seen from a Parramatta team

what about in 2004 against a reserve grade dragons side?

or last year the rabbitohs putting on almost 49?

Y2Eel

First Grade
TheParraboy said:
what about in 2004 against a reserve grade dragons side?

or last year the rabbitohs putting on almost 49?

did anyone else hear the dragons fans booing at the end of the game last night?? reminded me of that game in 04

Hurriflatch

Referee
Rabbitohs game - Was the start of the year with a lot of new combinations yet to form

2004 v Dragons - ok it's in the Grand Final vs this game

booeycollector

Juniors
It was really really really bad. A dark day for the club and they have two weeks to stew on it. Mate I don't know what to say but I'm also fed up.

eelsta

Bench
Y2Eel said:
did anyone else hear the dragons fans booing at the end of the game last night?? reminded me of that game in 04

yes i did and also noted nothing was said if it was parra fans it would have been all over the back page:roll:

Glenn

First Grade
You are not alone..the first half, Parramatta played with some heart and scrambled in defence and were rewarded.
The second half, any Jim Beam cup side would have beaten them comfortably

PIG

Juniors
it was disgusting!

Wade, Tahu, Grothe, Piggy, Tsolous, Zeb, Hindy, O'Dwyer, Widders put in and had a dig....they made mistakes but they kept at it.

everyone else honeslty looked like they couldn't give toss and they were very, very dissapointing to say the least.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Nah we'll be right, just as long as we keep putting in performances like this.

The results will come soon.

I thought our defence was rock solid. Reminded me of 2001.

nöyd

Staff member
Maroubra Eel said:
Nah we'll be right, just as long as we keep putting in performances like this.

The results will come soon.

I thought our defence was rock solid. Reminded me of 2001.

you gonna pass that doobie or what brother?

Clarkieel

Juniors
maroubra are you for real?? do u have eyes or are they just painted on???

good defence??? where??????

we were pretty crap but def not booing them or giving up on them there is always next game!!!!

and we often start the season crap!!!

Angry_eel

First Grade
if they didn't miss the tackles on wheser and kept cambell in control it would have been better

strider

Post Whore
Angry_eel said:
if they didn't miss the tackles on wheser and kept cambell in control it would have been better

:lol: exactly

there's 34 pts right there :lol:

Latest posts