What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy metal welcome angers Lyon -- Sportal

jayjayselmes

Juniors
i would have liked to throw a brick at that grubs head.

hahahaha but i dont want to be banned for life hahaha

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Dutchy said:
verbally yes. But off field physicality..big no no.

so they should have thrown them while he was on the field instead? :D

pity they missed, williamson is alright a good honest player but if they hit lyon well he would have deserved it

Bazal

Post Whore
Whilst the poetry of the action isn't lost on many, I do think there were far better ways to give it to the snivelling little ingrate than to physically endanger his team mates...

mave

Coach
You arseholes can't even lose with dignity. How is it even remotely okay to throw anything at a player? SCUM

Eels Dude

Coach
It's not a matter of losing with dignity. The hostility towards Lyon would have been just as bad had Parramatta won.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
mave said:
You arseholes can't even lose with dignity. How is it even remotely okay to throw anything at a player? SCUM
if we beat you today, you'd be blowing up making excuses, so dont say we have no dignity

Bazal

Post Whore
mave said:

Wow, that's insightful....learn to read you pathetic little moron

strider

Post Whore
i don't condone throwing objects at him .... tho he deserves every verbal he got today and more!

when exactly was this coin throwing supposedly done? - I didn't see anyone ducking for cover at the end of the game

Clarkieel

Juniors
the first tme in my life I felt like spitting on someone today I never realised how much I despise Judas Lyon until today

eelsta

Bench
mave said:
You arseholes can't even lose with dignity. How is it even remotely okay to throw anything at a player? SCUM[/quote]

Is this the manly word of the month or something:roll:

parra73

Juniors
eelsta said:
mave said:
You arseholes can't even lose with dignity. How is it even remotely okay to throw anything at a player? SCUM[/quote]

Is this the manly word of the month or something:roll:

they dont even realise the meaning of the word, but then again what do you expect from the morons out that way

eelsta

Bench
When it's all said and done we are far better off without him in our side, really who would you prefer hayne/inu or sh*t for brains

parra73

Juniors
eelsta said:
When it's all said and done we are far better off without him in our side, really who would you prefer hayne/inu or sh*t for brains

let them be the july premiers.............. come september they will fade away like the sunset