What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy metal welcome angers Lyon -- Sportal

Stagger eel

Staff member
CharlieF said:
He is too good.

Even when he does nothing!

about time he earnt his 700K and beachside home..if I was Max I'd be dirty about paying players who play to their potential 2 times in a year while bludging the rest.

if he played to his potential and pay packet than you'd go through this comp undefeated.

I'm expecting you to win the comp, if you don't you failed and this time you can't blame it on lack of resources as you have in the last 10 years.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
this is ridiculous - whoever threw those coins should be ashamed of themselves fullstop.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I would have been interested in the reaction if it were Parra fans throwing them, and a Parra player slipped on a pile of them and copped an injury.

Idiots.

muznik

Juniors
I was embarressed when I heard about this.

Sounds like Manly not only got the better of us on the field, they also got the better of us off it.

forward pass

Coach
Phillips said:
i know

they should have thrown bricks

:p

I feel sorry for some of you guys. I mean really, how long does it take you to get over something.

He walked out years ago - Build a bridge and get the hell over it people !!!

QldEagle01

Juniors
I can see now why he walked out, what a mob of wankers, i was personally very happy to hear the abuse hurled at him, as i knew it would inspire the whole side, keep it up parra.

fish eel

Immortal
forward pass said:
I feel sorry for some of you guys. I mean really, how long does it take you to get over something.

He walked out years ago - Build a bridge and get the hell over it people !!!

says yee of the white jersey thread ;-) :lol:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
muznik said:
Sounds like Manly not only got the better of us on the field, they also got the better of us off it.

If the blokes on the field had as much mongrel in them as the thugs in the crowd we would've carried on with it in the second half instead of rolling over.

Latest posts