What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hehe

inertia666

Juniors
International Edition is delayed until the weekend because we've run into some small glitches.

It's 98% complete, I promise, but the program hasn't gone out to our 2 testers yet and I refuse to release it without being close to sure that it's bug free and things won't crash.

The player stats have taken a bit longer than I anticpated which was naughty of me and Jiffy has only just got them 90% complete with a couple of teams to investigate and he reackons they will be complete tonight.

This means that all the International Teams are as accurate as can be , including the minority nations.

I ran into a problem with the Fixture Editor which I have just fixed right now. All the updated fixtures for NRL 2004, SL 2004 as well as new Tri Nations, Trans cup and all the new comps with fixtures for the World Cup 2008 are all prepared and ready. The tour modes look ace, the comps are cool and we are both very excited about finishing it just so we can play the bloody thing properly.

The installer is 100% done but only 90% thoroughly tested with the new updates (couple of league jerseys, new ball and banner ads for the uk stadiums).

The jerseys and logos are 100% done and ready to go.

The website hasn't been completed yet. I relied on a mate to do it for me and he said Friday and its Sunday and I still haven't seen him, so no site no place to download and this patch deserves the full thing. There's a few people to credit on the site and I don't want that to go unnoticed. If he hasnt got it to me in the next day or two i will have to finish it myself.

I was gonna force this through for Monday 5th so I wouldn't break my promise but since the buzz on here hasn't been that large i'm not gonna worry about it. You can give me as much flak and ungratefulness as you like :lol: but i don't give a shit. :lol:

So, was 5th April ambitious? Yeah probably because I forgot to double the time i thought it would take :p

Will it be out at the weekend? Most defintely!!!

inertia666

Juniors
new1.jpg

The new super league 2004 fixtures (above)

new2.jpg

World Cup 2008 fixtures (above)

new3.jpg

Tonga Team list (above)

new4.jpg

Wales vs Cook Islands in the single player mode (above)

new5.jpg

The Fixture Editor showing the first part of the GB tour (above)

inertia666

Juniors
The fixture editor will allow you to customise your own tour plans, at the moment the editor only shows the rounds that are available and not the possible rounds that you could configure. this might be updated in later editions if i get time to do any.

dazza1976

Juniors
I was gonna force this through for Monday 5th so I wouldn't break my promise but since the buzz on here hasn't been that large i'm not gonna worry about it. You can give me as much flak and ungratefulness as you like but i don't give a sh*t.

The buzz in deepest Yorkshire, has been buzzing like an ermmm buzzer?
I am obviously gutted its not quite finished but you owe me or anybody else nothing at all so if you get any whingers (obviously poms dont whinge) tell them to go whistle.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Looks awesome inertia and i dont mind waiting a few more days if its means the patch wont have any bugs in it.

Keep up the awesome work.
I think I feel I need to add the word awesome just to get my point across.

Paullyboy

Coach
Trust me mate there is a buzz, just lots of people dont post in forums. I had forgotten it was April 5th today so its not that bigger loss as i wasnt expecting it today :) .

Cant wait for it to come out.

Latest posts