What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heidelberger Sharks v StuSta München 23rd July

Der Kaiser

Juniors
Union club have agreed to play League in the Summer and have named their League side the Heidelberger Sharks.They have designed a shirt and we will chat to Giovanni at forty-twenty to get shirts sold there.

Heidelberger Sharks will play StuSta münchen on the 23rd July in a Friendly in Heidelberg as well as so far StuSta, the Sharks and Munich RFC joining in the Munich 9s.With Köln and Offenbach being interested as well as a couple of others we are on course to have a Domestic League in place for 2006.

The Arc pub in Munich is a Sports bar and a sponsor of Rugby League in Germany.They want Shirts and signed Balls etc.Sent Email to NRL and SL clubs and Canterbury are sending a signed Andrew Ryan/Steve Folkes Premiers T-Shirt from 2004.If anybody has contacts with clubs that would like to see their shirt displayed let me know.They are sponsors of StuSta RL club and will also be displaying a German National Shirt on the wall.

We have 2 Development games-NOT tests or international games in Rotterdam against Holland and Estonia.We will play internationals AFTER we have set up a domestic League.Things are looking good despite the fact that we are only 9 months Old! 8)

DIEHARD

----
Der Kaiser you are an inspiration. I can't believe how much progress you have made. All in just nine months...

I'm so glad rugby league is growing like a bush fire in my 2nd favourite country in the world.

Thanks Der Kaiser! Keep us fully up to date.

Der Kaiser

Juniors
I have great help in Uwe Jansen at Heidelberg, Ron Hinrichs our media and Pr and other things he does-a major reason we are doing well is his professional attitude and his enthuiasm-never played League but Loves the game, danny Stocks, and the Club I am based at StuSta.I help orchestrate things.Am very happy but no need to rest as want more to happen!

DIEHARD said:
Der Kaiser you are an inspiration. I can't believe how much progress you have made. All in just nine months...

I'm so glad rugby league is growing like a bush fire in my 2nd favourite country in the world.

Thanks Der Kaiser! Keep us fully up to date.