What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, I'm new

xXSANDYXx

Bench
pixie, which part of majorca do u come frm coz i mite b goin 2 the canaries nxt week and i want 2 kno which places not 2 go and the best places to go

Agent Mulder

Bench
XxsandyxX said:
pixie, which part of majorca do u come frm coz i mite b goin 2 the canaries nxt week and i want 2 kno which places not 2 go and the best places to go

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xXSANDYXx

Bench
XxsandyxX,
:roll: my geographys crap. majorcas in the other set of islands innit and im not goin 2 canaries, im goin 2 near barcelona hav u been around there pixie?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Pixie has not come home yet.

She was out shagging the rich last night, just to bring back some memories.

Old floosie.

pixie nipples

Juniors
Why do you people mock me?

What did I ever do to you? This was supposed to be a happy welcoming thread and you people turned it into a slanderous attack on myself.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well said Twizzle
i know you cant pull a root so why not head down the morgue?
"My willie seems to have rigermortous" - Family Guy baby :lol:

Houdini

First Grade
ha ha just read through this thread again, good times.

I also find it ironic to find this thread after being in Port Douglas yesterday, the place where Skasey built his resort before disappearing overseas. The best part is, Port Douglas is now booming as a resort area :lol: