What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello to everybody on LU

bulldogben

Juniors
hey guys just thought i should introduce myself as ive just jonied the forum. Im a bulldogs supported (obviously), im 18 and have followed league since about 2002.

I have been looking in on this forum however on a regular basis for a few years and have thus gotten a pretty clear idea of who the trolls are (bunniesman), who the idiots are( whos completely obssesed with this forum (timmah).

so...yeh

big country

Juniors
hey guys just thought i should introduce myself as ive just jonied the forum. Im a bulldogs supported (obviously), im 18 and have followed league since about 2002.

I have been looking in on this forum however on a regular basis for a few years and have thus gotten a pretty clear idea of who the trolls are (bunniesman), who the idiots are( whos completely obssesed with this forum (timmah).

so...yeh

"who the idiots are" - LOL - easy - look up the thread lol@souths and you'll see em all there!

innsaneink

Referee

so...yeh

:nwave:

Do you know that ''bloke'' that works at Lowes in Carlo Court?

Latest posts