What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

iHuztruck2.0

Juniors
Hello all

My name is iHuz but you can all call me Harry or Hazza. I am a bulldogs supporter since i was little. I always aspired to own every bit of merchandise i could find and as each day goes on i am getting closer. I am a big bulldogs fan but i live in a small costal community called Port Durras. So unfort. i dont get to many games but i will get there one day i swear. Go the doggies in 2010 and 11 and hope to talk to u all soon.

Regards
Harry

Red'n'White

Juniors
If you supported the Dragons and came to the Dragons forum the welcome would have been better than the one you got here. But welcome anyway from me and have fun on these forums Harry.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Hello all

My name is iHuz but you can all call me Harry or Hazza. I am a bulldogs supporter since i was little. I always aspired to own every bit of merchandise i could find and as each day goes on i am getting closer. I am a big bulldogs fan but i live in a small costal community called Port Durras. So unfort. i dont get to many games but i will get there one day i swear. Go the doggies in 2010 and 11 and hope to talk to u all soon.

Regards
Harry

That was as gooey as an episode of Little House on the Prarie:lol:

Big Norm