What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help anyone?

CareBear

Juniors
Okay, sorry to make my first post off the bat a request, but time is a factor for me:

I was looking for a high resolution image of the NSW Cockroach mascot for a rather big banner/flag that I'm going to have made up for State Of Origin game 2 next week.

The company I spoke to told me if I was going to give them a computer image file from which they'd make the banner, they were going to need either a high resolution PDF, or EPS format picture file. And the file size had to be no smaller than 2MB.

If anyone here could help, it would be greatly appreciated. I only have until tomorrow to give them the picture...

CareBear

Juniors
Ahkay, thanks for that mate.

Still, if anyone else here can help me (just in case he doesn't respond to my PM in time), I'd appreciate it all the same :cool:

Last edited:

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Fourex is talented with the images; but yeah I would not go there.

Try Muzby perhaps...

Any St - George fan seems to have hard drives full of images.

Did you want a cockroach mascot in a pink tutu with wings? That is the LU speciality.

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Here's one for ya:

2828623662_4f51b5fa8a.jpg

Latest posts