What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Finding Names of Players

Dover

Juniors
Just to keep the other "Players names" threads a bit cleaner I though it would be good to start a thread if you need to know if your name is in the game - The English guys can help with ESL and Aussie/NZ guys help with NRL.

For example my last name is Robins
I want to know if there is a Robins in ESL, as i know there isn't one in NRL

This is a spot for people to check if their name exists in any of these competitions.
I know it's similar to the other threads, but this one can be purely for people to ask and receive answers.

So, is there a Robins in ESL????? :roll:

CliffyGC

Juniors
Thanks Qld Hooker

Cam Smith

How many people get the whole names in it hey.

only thing is im gonna have to make him alot heavier
send him to manly and make him a New south welshman

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Im from england and as far as i know none of the names that have appeared so far are in ESL apart from craig smith for wigan. But that back rower for wigan, never heard of him!

OoOGazOoO said:
Im from england and as far as i know none of the names that have appeared so far are in ESL apart from craig smith for wigan. But that back rower for wigan, never heard of him!

just looked up the wigan official site and he is there has been injured so don't know if he will be in the game!

Rockn

Juniors
douglasallen91 said:
OoOGazOoO said:

just looked up the wigan official site and he is there has been injured so don't know if he will be in the game!

I just saw his name on the wigan squad list, but here's hoping he's on there :? I wonder if a player has the same first name as your last name or vice versa you can use it eg. my name is Rodney- Shane Rodney? Is there any Allen's in the NRL?

Rockn

Juniors
Phillips said:
thanks luke phillips, he is in the game right :eek:

I don't know i fhe will be in the game, even though he is in the demo, as he retired at the start of the year :?: