What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed - Cowboys v Raiders in August

Whitty

Juniors
Team,

My young lad and his team travel away once a year to play footy in the big smoke. The last two years we have gone down to Brisbane to watch the Broncos (beat by the Raiders last year!!! :lol: 8) ) We have been able to organise with the Broncos/Suncorp Stadium that the boys get to play a game at halftime as a bit of halftime entertainment. The Cowboys have offered the same thing to us this year, as well as a run with them on the Friday before the game.
What I was wondering was this - does anyone have any contacts with the club that they could give me so I can try to organise a meeting with the Raiders. We will be travelling 10 hours on a bus to get there, so it would be great to be able to go and watch the Raiders train or meet them in person before or after the match. We got to see Schif last year, but only for the few minutes he was at the fence after the match.

Thanks

Whitty

Whitty

Juniors
Bit of news for this old topic - we have arranged to meet with the Raiders players sometime on the Friday before the game (on Saturday) Someone from the office there has been helping out our mob with plans to meet them all so the kids will be stoked. Anyone else going to be there?? Look out for my boy at half time, he will be the little blond haired fella carving up the city boys!!! Pace to burn, step that Fittler would be proud of, hits like Gilly on the gear. I could be biased.

Boing Boing

Juniors
We aren't going unless the club pays and the club won't pay because the club doesn't like us and the club doesn't like us because we're super supporters.

Sully

Juniors
No One Likes Us
No One Likes Us
No One Likes Us
We Dont Care
We Are Raiders
Super Raiders
We Are Raiders
From The Bruce!

Raiders Army...bong...bong...

Raider_69

Post Whore
Whitty said:
Bit of news for this old topic - we have arranged to meet with the Raiders players sometime on the Friday before the game (on Saturday) Someone from the office there has been helping out our mob with plans to meet them all so the kids will be stoked. Anyone else going to be there?? Look out for my boy at half time, he will be the little blond haired fella carving up the city boys!!! Pace to burn, step that Fittler would be proud of, hits like Gilly on the gear. I could be biased.

:lol: GOLD!
maybe just a bit ;-)

ahh well, nothing wrong with talk up and being proud of your young fella, hope he carves it up :)

Latest posts