What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help please !

Shobal

Juniors
(I posted this in another forum also)

Hey everyone,

Im a huge Warriors and NZ league fan. Unfortuantely I dont have SKY sports so I normaly watch the Warriors on prime tv which is pretty good. Anyway I was wondering, is anybody here going to tape the AUCKLAND LIONS games. I would really love to watch them, and I dont think prime tv or Maori tv are going to show them.

I would pay you some money if you could record the games to preferably recordable dvd and post it to me inside NZ. If you cant record it to dvd then tape would be ok as well, even though I would love dvd for storing purposes.

So yeah if anybody could help me out, I would really be thank full.

Go the Warriors for a huge Season, Best luck guys !

AliN

Live Update Team
Gidday Shobal, and welcome to the forum. Great place to have a yak with other supporters.

I'll be recording all the games Sky will be showing of the Lions so will flick them onto a dvd for you.

Maori tv will not be having any Bartercard games live unfortunately, and I think the same goes for the Lions games.
I know they'll be showing two Bartercard Cup games a week, just not live due to the extra Monday night game in the NRL competition.

Cheers.

Brad Joyce

Juniors
AliN said:
Gidday Shobal, and welcome to the forum. Great place to have a yak with other supporters.

I'll be recording all the games Sky will be showing of the Lions so will flick them onto a dvd for you.

Maori tv will not be having any Bartercard games live unfortunately, and I think the same goes for the Lions games.
I know they'll be showing two Bartercard Cup games a week, just not live due to the extra Monday night game in the NRL competition.

Cheers.

Maori TV will be showing the double header they have at Mt Smart each week. I believe one game will be live, and the other will be replayed on the Sunday. Monday night Bartercard is no longer unfortunately.

Alin your a life saver mate , I really appreciate it, Sorry I posted under Shobal, I created another account but didnt realise it was activated when I sent the message. It was ment to be under Nightmare-hitter. I guess I felt like being a different personality - kinda like a superhero hahaha !

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Any chance somebody could uploiad the Lions games to Aussie Torrents or some other file-sharing site? Would be great to see them on this side of the ditch.

SpaceMonkey said:
Any chance somebody could uploiad the Lions games to Aussie Torrents or some other file-sharing site? Would be great to see them on this side of the ditch.

Mate try watching NRL in Europe, I headed over recently to France for work ( Ok alright I am Stacey Jones motivational speaker) The NRL coverage over here is horrific !! Nothing almost for this coming season, accept for some new sports satelite service which will show only a couple of NRL games a week. No promises at all the warriors will be shown at all any week !!!!

Im desperate to watch the Lions - I have a league ball in my head for a brain !

So yeah ive got my Mum (bless her soul) on overdrive back home in NZ recording videos on prime tv, cant talk her into getting sky !! Beggars cant be choosers !!!

Im going to be back home soon Dam it !!!!!!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
NIGHTMARE-HITTER said:
Mate try watching NRL in Europe, I headed over recently to France for work ( Ok alright I am Stacey Jones motivational speaker) The NRL coverage over here is horrific !! Nothing almost for this coming season, accept for some new sports satelite service which will show only a couple of NRL games a week. No promises at all the warriors will be shown at all any week !!!!

Im desperate to watch the Lions - I have a league ball in my head for a brain !

So yeah ive got my Mum (bless her soul) on overdrive back home in NZ recording videos on prime tv, cant talk her into getting sky !! Beggars cant be choosers !!!

Im going to be back home soon Dam it !!!!!!

Geez, lifes tough for some.

Unless you're in northern France, then i actually do feel sorry for you.

Father Dougal McGuire said:
Geez, lifes tough for some.

Unless you're in northern France, then i actually do feel sorry for you.

Ummmmmm ............... Yeah ............. I kind of am based in the North, but more to the west........ Dont worry at the moment I feel sorry for myself. But at least my job takes me to London, Milan, Savioe etc.

I found the one thing I can't live with out was not family (though I love em), not English speaking people ( The french lack logic !), not NZ Beer (oh that sweet taste) , Not Peanut Butter ( crunchy), Not milk bottle lollies (addicted since a kid)...............

I CANT STAND NOT HAVING MY LEAGUE !!!!!! !!!!! its agony, instead of working on projects im on league forums, and Maria Sharapova's fansite ( opps did I say that !)

dazza

Staff member
nightmare-hitter, i feel for you buddy.

we moved to brisbane & i got foxtel installed. cost`s me about $110 p/mth, but had to get the ultimate package, of course, so we could watch all the league. they even have 1 queensland cup game live on free to air tv every week!

don`t want to make you jealous or anything, but they have league shows on most nights too. watched a show last night called NRL teams. they announce all the teams & have a discussion on the games, & they said there is a 2 hour season preview tonight. plus they said there is 6 nights of league on fox.

i`m in league heaven!!!

cheers dazza

AliN

Live Update Team
good stuff Daz, you won';t have time to be homesick for Ericsson!!

dazza said:
nightmare-hitter, i feel for you buddy.

we moved to brisbane & i got foxtel installed. cost`s me about $110 p/mth, but had to get the ultimate package, of course, so we could watch all the league. they even have 1 queensland cup game live on free to air tv every week!

don`t want to make you jealous or anything, but they have league shows on most nights too. watched a show last night called NRL teams. they announce all the teams & have a discussion on the games, & they said there is a 2 hour season preview tonight. plus they said there is 6 nights of league on fox.

i`m in league heaven!!!

cheers dazza

DAM !!! That is heaven

Lox

Juniors
Hey AliN! Can u get me a copy of the Lions PL game please and I'll pay u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!