What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help PLZ!!!

sleek_greek

Juniors
hey guys i jus completed city v country playin as city i beat country 30 - 18 on legend and i didnt unlock god difficulty doesnt it say complete any comp in legend difficulty to unlock god plz anyone know wats wrong

Clevo

Juniors
Hold on... a moment ago you just told someone to f**k themselves and now you are asking for help?

sleek_greek

Juniors
the person i told to get f**kt was putting this game down and he wasnt just pointing out things he disliked he was seriously dissing the game so if u have a problem with it then maybe the both of u should f**k each other twig!!! :badgrin:

Tadpole

Juniors
:? i dont think we need to carry on like this. We should all stand united in our love of the game.....and those people that dont...well thats their problem, i am one who loves this game, but i dont enjoy coming on these forums and seeing people righting each other off like this......for no real reason. sleek did tell someone to eff off cause he didnt like the game. But like he said, he wasnt expressing his opinion he was bitchin about it..anyway nothing wrong with having a go at people like that :lol: :lol: .

I think i have just confused the hell outta myself :?

Clevo

Juniors
Tadpole said:
:? i dont think we need to carry on like this. We should all stand united in our love of the game.....and those people that dont...well thats their problem, i am one who loves this game, but i dont enjoy coming on these forums and seeing people righting each other off like this......for no real reason. sleek did tell someone to eff off cause he didnt like the game. But like he said, he wasnt expressing his opinion he was bitchin about it..anyway nothing wrong with having a go at people like that :lol: :lol: .

I think i have just confused the hell outta myself :?

Hehe Tadpole... yes you have.

But this is not the point.... I think if you are going to ask for help you should treat other posters with some decent curtesy.

But Souvlaki Boy is a keyboard Warrior and probably only 12 years old.

ghoti

Bench
Dude, racism is not cool. If you have to resort to racist comments for insults, stuff ya. The internet is a place where a person's race shouldn't affect the way you treat them.

Now I shall play the violin :-({|=

nz_kid

Juniors
sleek_greek said:
hey guys i jus completed city v country playin as city i beat country 30 - 18 on legend and i didnt unlock god difficulty doesnt it say complete any comp in legend difficulty to unlock god plz anyone know wats wrong

I also did that and dident unlock god diffculty. My brother then told me that it is not a compition it's only a one off game to see who gets in the state of orgin teams sorry mate u have to play one of the other compitions. I played the kiwis vs Australia comp.

nz_kid

Juniors
sleek_greek said:

I also did that and dident unlock god diffculty. My brother then told me that it is not a compition it's only a one off game to see who gets in the state of orgin teams sorry mate u have to play one of the other compitions. I played the kiwis vs Australia comp. sorry for posting it 2 times.

Latest posts