What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP!!

Terry_Lamb

Juniors
I am getting very impatient waiting for this game to be released. I don't have anything to do in my spare time and the demo doesnt work on my computer. Does anyone know where i can download any rugby league games??
Apparantly ARL 96 and Super League Pro were very fun. Anyone know where i can Download it for free?? please help

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Nah i don't think you can download any for free. How come the demo doesn't work on your computer? It should.

Terry_Lamb

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Nah i don't think you can download any for free. How come the demo doesn't work on your computer? It should.

oh ok thanx anyways. The demo won't work coz my computer has past its used by date a little. It still runs perfectly for everything except for games with good graphics. Its only a Pentium2 and doesnt even have enough RAM. LOL

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Oh ok. You should update your computer mate or your just gonna have to wait for the release. I'm going now to play my demo... :D

HBG

Juniors
Terry_Lamb said:
pepstar87 said:

oh ok thanx anyways. The demo won't work coz my computer has past its used by date a little. It still runs perfectly for everything except for games with good graphics. Its only a Pentium2 and doesnt even have enough RAM. LOL

You will need a hardware accelerator such as a NVidia Chipset eg Riva TNT, or Geforce. Preferably 32mb. That would be a start unless you have a PS2 or XBox.

Latest posts