What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help~

wattsy

Juniors
Hi all i am new here and i need to know these questions
1.In the game will there be like a reserve grade so the players you dont pick still stay fit
2.Can you change a goal kicker in the game along with captain
3.any chance of trading players or swapping
And is there some old unlockabale grounds like souths=redfern oval

Your answers will be appreicated

umosay

Juniors
wattsy said:
Hi all i am new here and i need to know these questions
1.In the game will there be like a reserve grade so the players you dont pick still stay fit
2.Can you change a goal kicker in the game along with captain
3.any chance of trading players or swapping
And is there some old unlockabale grounds like souths=redfern oval

Your answers will be appreicated

1. No, it's a game the players will stay mighty fit :D
2. Yes you can I think
3. You can draft someone from another team into your's.

there is one unlockable stadium

wattsy

Juniors
Ok so you can draft players at the start of the season into the game like all the other games where you click fantasy draft

Rockn

Juniors
Mate this is what I know 8) There's a lot more knowlegable people out there than me ;-)

1. There is not a franchse mode, so I reckon all back up players will stay fit and ready to roll!
2. I don't think you can change goalkickers from what other people have said but if theres an injury i hope theres a backup (same as captain)
3. Absolutely recruit your ass off!
4. 1 secret unlockable ground!

Check out http://www.geocities.com/golsrugbyleagueonline/, it's alittle ripper :D

Priddo

Juniors
Rockn said:
Mate this is what I know 8) There's a lot more knowlegable people out there than me ;-)

1. There is not a franchse mode, so I reckon all back up players will stay fit and ready to roll!
2. I don't think you can change goalkickers from what other people have said but if theres an injury i hope theres a backup (same as captain)
3. Absolutely recruit your ass off!
4. 1 secret unlockable ground!

Check out http://www.geocities.com/golsrugbyleagueonline/, it's alittle ripper :D

u can change goalkickers and captains to my understanding.