What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henry learns nothing: Tongue still hooker. (Team Named)

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Shoot myself because I'm locked in a room with Elliott and Henry.

Or alternatively make them fight to the death and shoot the winner.

Last edited:

paulquinn49

Bench
:lol: Oh Quinny, I thought we were pals. :lol:

haha fine i'll give my real answer

Force Henry/Elliot to make out at gunpoint, use a paper clip from my pocket to pick the lock, then re-lock it, leaving Henry/Elliot to themselves.

With my remaining bullet I would shoot out the lock where the hot chick is being held prisoner (for drama's sake), probably go shopping or something afterwards to show off my sensitive side. :)

edabomb

First Grade
If you were locked in a room with Elliott and Henry, and had a gun with only one bullet (non-lethal of course), what would you do?

Tell Elliott he's my man :lol:

Seriously though we were an average team during the majority in his time here, during Henry's we have pretty much cannon fodder.

Under Elliott we always showed up and put in, while we were outclassed often we always started a game with the intention of winning. Too often under Henry it looks like we are simply playing to lose by as little as possible.

And I can't believe I'm saying this but Elliott also coaches a more attractive style.

Last edited:

Bay56

First Grade
:lol:

huh good one ed ... Elliott coaches a more attractive style.

I think they were as equally bad ... Henry prob a touch more smelly than Smelliot.

edabomb

First Grade
I'd say we had far less scores of 0,4,6 under Elliott. Watching the Raiders attack away from home is like watching Raider_69 attempt calculus. You support the hell out of him, but you know from the first pen stroke that no good will come from this.

bileduct

Coach
Maybe a lot of you **** needs to reassess why you follow the Canberra Raiders and f uck the hell off to the Storm or Titans.

I've seen a lot of bulls hit in my time but the whining and sledging from Canberra supporters lately is getting way out of hand.

We have a young and inexperienced team that has copped a flogging with injuries this year yet some of you seem dumbfounded as to why we're not up in the top 4.

Our boys have NEVER GIVEN UP this year and that's ALL I expect from them.

How about some of you dissatisfied **** actually get out there on the field or join the club in some sort of administrative/support role. No? That's right, it's easier for you chairborne warriors to sling geniused s hit from the comfort of your sanctuaries or write pointless Messages to Management and send them to a **** whinger forum instead of, well... management.

You're all **** geniuses though, right?

Honestly, **** off ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

azza

Juniors
Maybe a lot of you c unts needs to reassess why you follow the Canberra Raiders and f uck the hell off to the Storm or Titans.

I've seen a lot of bulls hit in my time but the whining and sledging from Canberra supporters lately is getting way out of hand.

We have a young and inexperienced team that has copped a flogging with injuries this year yet some of you seem dumbfounded as to why we're not up in the top 4.

Our boys have NEVER GIVEN UP this year and that's ALL I expect from them.

How about some of you dissatisfied c unts actually get out there on the field or join the club in some sort of administrative/support role. No? That's right, it's easier for you chairborne warriors to sling geniused s hit from the comfort of your sanctuaries or write pointless Messages to Management and send them to a f ucking whinger forum instead of, well... management.

You're all f ucking geniuses though, right?

Honestly, f uck off c unts.

You're a disgrace and I'm embarrassed to say I support the same club as you. Wake up and smell the roses idiot. People have a right to say whatever the hell they want without being told to f**k off and support someone else. If you don't like it, that's fine - nothing is stopping you from saying so, albeit constructively. If anything, this little display you've put on suggests maybe you should go support the Bulldogs or something.

Assclown.

bileduct

Coach
I'm a loyal Canberra Raiders supporter and have been for over 22 years. I've never thought about not purchasing a season ticket, throwing my jerseys away or supporting another team or code. Can't say I can say the same about the people who post here.

You say you're embarrassed to support the same club as me and that I'm a disgrace.

That's interesting because that's EXACTLY what I've thought about a fair few people here for a long, long time.

And you're one of those ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

bileduct

Coach
Hey, maybe to get along with some of you ****s I should probably start writing messages like this one.

That was the WORST PERFORMANCE EVER! Never in 22+ years of religiously watching Raiders game have I thrown off my jersey and refused to even watch the rest of the game in disgust... That was BEYOND shocking... We lost to 12 ****ing men! I can't even think up works to say how pissed off I am or how TERRIBLE that was... I've seen ****ing under 12's game with more attacking flare!

**** off Henry, **** off Tilse and **** off the byes before they completely ruin league... Wait two ****ing weeks for THAT....

Do I fit in now?

Last edited:

Stranger

Coach
Is it worth a punt on canberra this week?

They are paying about $5 or close to.

Or am i just better off giving my money to a homeless person?