What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henry Paul joins Harlequins RL

yankeerugger

Juniors
will be neet to see what the Quins do next year with BOTH clubs in the top flight of their respective codes.... I do think that this will be an inovative way to bring League to London.

Since the Leeds Tykes are going down, that leaves only one club with both codes in the top flight.... sounds like the Quins get along better then the Leeds lads do.... I've never heard anything good from followers of EITHER code of the other code from Leeds.

Does anyone know if this set up in Leeds will continue next year with the Tykes taking the drop?

dibviking

Juniors
bartman said:
The Harlequins home crowd in the match report says 12,301. That's either a heap of Huddersfield fans travelling down, or they're doing something good that's getting more people in the gate? A bigger crowd than watched St Helens' home game this weekend - who'd have thought...

double header with Quins RU, most of the crowd left by the time the league game was on then more left at half time once there RU heroes were paraded on the pitch.
So really there was no more than 4k, but no doubt in yrs to come they will still be talking about it as one of if not the best crowd they have ever had.

terracesider

Juniors
yankeerugger said:
Does anyone know if this set up in Leeds will continue next year with the Tykes taking the drop?

According to least weekend's press, Leeds are likely to lose most of their best players but Hetherington was hoping they could still bounce straight back.

W.Smith

Juniors
Ive always loved Henry Paul and always considered him to be the better of the two and im very happy to see him back in league and ill watch for sure this replay on Aust tv

hhhhmmmmmmmmm, Saints Illawarra are looking for a number six

terracesider

Juniors
yankeerugger said:

I might have misunderstood you YR. Leeds is not exactly the same set up as Quins. Rhinos and Tykes are both integal parts of the same organisation. As far as I remember, with the move to summer a season, Headingley was unused for most of the year so the Tykes was started to generate revenue in the winter months.

Latest posts