What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HENSON PARK T-SHIRT

woodgers

Bench
Hey guys

I just saw on the footy show the former lead singer from the screaming jets had a Newtown Jets t-shirt that simply said "Henson Park" on the front. My surname is Henson so I would like to buy a few for my brothers but I can't find any on your official site.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a couple. If nothing else your club will get some exposure and our dollars.

Cheers

Bluebag

Juniors
They are new products and have 8972 on the back, the crowd figure announced at all home games. You will also notice that Matthew Johns is wearing a Jets trucker cap during the Play Station promo during Mario's segment.

He must have been given that by Reg the ex Jet Reagan.

mono_mal

Juniors
8 972 is the crowd now announced at Henson Park at every home game.
This has been the practice now for a few years after the ground announcer announced this figure at a Jets home game as a laugh at the large crowd exaggerations used by many Sydney rugby league teams at the time.
The game was actually at Redfern Oval I'm led to believe and was played in front of a crowd numbering in the low hundreds or less.
The figure stuck and is now announced at all home games to a array of cheers and laughter within the ground.

Red Bear

Referee
Yer ive noticed the drumemr from that band also was wearing a Jets shirt last week. Also this morning Frenzal Rhomb(Jay n Lindsay anyway) Let everyone know where the Jets were playing this weekend, there always promoting you guys(Jay is rarely seen without some sort of Newtown shirt) as im sure you would know. Good luck against the Tigers.

Bluebag

Juniors
They are a class act and we love the boys for their support it is greatly appreciated what they have done by promoting us and doing a popular version of the club song as well as did Tim Freedman.