What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henson Park this Saturday: Premier League, The Jetettes, Juniors Jets Day and ME!

brendothejet

First Grade
Thats right folks this Saturday get on down to Henson Park and take part in Junior Jets Day. All the kids from the clubs lower grades will be there to cheer on the big kids in the Jetettes team as well as the premier league boys.

i'll be signing autographs and retelling stories of my try scoring feats (3 tries from 2 games this season)

Seriously get on down and watch the Jets in action, have a beer and help give the kids a good day out. from what i've heard there is a jumping castle and sausage sizzle on for the junior jets kids (don't quote me on that) and I believe there is a deal surrounding entry if you are wearing your juniors jersey (again don't quote me)

Hopefully the jets can get out of this slump they are in and start the climb back up the ladder.

Oh, and if you still haven't had your jets fix for the weekend then come down to Tempe Reserve to see the Junior Jets take on Matraville tigers in Ssecond division on sunday at 1.40pm. Should be a cracker!

BTJ

greg

Juniors
60-10 Brendo, what happened! Will we win another game this year? What's wrong this year? (This post is for Brendo or Jets supporters who attended the game to answer and will talk about FOOTBALL, not for the f#ckwits who only post to air their grievances about anything but the football).

stumped

Juniors
60-10 Brendo, what happened! Will we win another game this year? What's wrong this year? (This post is for Brendo or Jets supporters who attended the game to answer and will talk about FOOTBALL, not for the f#ckwits who only post to air their grievances about anything but the football).

P M him if you want a little love letter you thin skinned wanker, What happened?? they got smashed by a better side, will they win another game this year?? what do you think! whats wrong?? ahhh no talent, no commitment to state the obvious

brendothejet

First Grade
Ive gotta say they were pretty sh*t on Saturday. the try from the kick off (which must be one of the fastest in history) aid it all. No one wanted to touch the ball, much less a person running it.

The second half was a little better , but the just were outclassed and outgunned by a better team.

Unfortunately the Jets are in a hole at the moment and its tough to see them climbing out of it. You've only got to look up to the Roosters to see that there really isn't a squad big enough or good enough to compete.

still, good fun going to the game and getting on the cans.

stumped

Juniors
Brendo, could you be so kind as too change the title of your post?

Premier league = Crap league unless you have the ambition of witnessing Rugby leagues fastest try (log on to youtube - fastest try in rugby league)

Jetettes = still waiting for the game..... oops that should read the explanation as to why there was no game!!

Junior Jets = a huge congratulations :clap::clap::clap: too whoever was responsible for the organisation and advertisement of the day from the juniors you are a credit to rugby league, pity the morons at senior level failed in every avenue to support the juniors, not a mention in my jets E-News, not a mention in the match report, not a mention that had it not been for the Juniors the crowd would have been 32 men, 6 women 3 black dogs, a brindle bitza and 25 staff members

the only good to come out of the day was to see the young kids faces as they got to partake in game on the hallowed turf of Henson Park

Keep up the good work Juniors and for what its worth move on from the senior club and run your own organisation, you do it so much better then they do

stumped

Juniors
I am convinced you are a whingebot as your rants are pretty much identical every post.

I am convinced you are a dead set farkwit, as all your post are identical you knob jockey, did you see the below par effort that the so called pinnacle of the jets had to offer?
Did you see the jettetes take the field?
did you see or hear an explanation why the jettetes didn't take to the field?
did you see that over 80% of the crowd was young kids in Junior Jets jerseys?
did you see any advertising from the senior club promoting the day?
did you see any announcement or recognition for those that supported the day?

get your head out of the clouds you brain dead moron, this once mighty club is just about ready to implode and the simple folk like yourself are happy to sit back and watch, yet happy to be a critic when the shortfalls are bought to the attention, be a critic of my post by all means but to be a critic of those who volunteer hours upon hours to promote the juniors and get no support from the senior club is an utter disgrace, the jets have yet to announce what and if the Narellan money was forthcoming or where it will be spent, so I see the undermining of the so called media person who fails to report what is going on in or around the club is absolute bull sh1t, yet try and get an answer from the club and the rose colored glass wearing hypocrites will never give an honest answer

my point is that if the lazy bastard whos job it is too advertised the day did so, perhaps his efforts may have attracted more family's to the day, the bottom line would look a lot better for the effort

Die hard, have you ever wondered just how may members are involved with the jets? I am lead to beleive that almost 150 people have failed to renew in the past year, and going by the fans at the game on saturday I wouldn't be surprised if it was closer to 200, and I am one of them

Last edited:
My point was that you are a stupid ranting bitch with no constructive criticism to offer a club in need. What do you hope to achieve by posting your crap here, over turning the board?