What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henson Park

stumped

Juniors
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
I see it has been returfed. It is looking pretty good!

word is around council corridors, if the jets don't come up with lease payments, the AFL may very well become the number one team plying their trade out of Henson Park.

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
brendothejet said:
better not be.

why so long between drinks BTJ?

would it surprise you that someone in the office forgot that the home ground incurred a fee? better still that cost are meant to be paid?

I for one, and this is killing me, do not think for one minute the AFL has a snowball's chance in hell of securing Henson as a permanent Tennant. but then again if the bill isn't paid! who knows?

brendothejet

First Grade
been changing jobs so pretty focused on that.

also Mrs Jet has her needs :)

as the footy season comes back then there will be more to report. I think training starts tonight for the juniors...

5 years of BrendotheJet action.

The other 95 years of Newtown history pretty much pale in comparison to the achievments of BTJ in his short time.

stumped

Juniors
there will be no games on Henson until the season proper, Council have made the decision.

brendothejet

First Grade
if this rain keeps up they will be having swimming carnivals for the local schools at henson before a footy game gets on there...

Latest posts