What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

here coggie... here melon..

skeepe

Immortal
By the way, StGillaman don't you have anything better to do than try and stir shit against the Roosters? Even though they have always been the team I love to hate, you go far beyond the normal boundaries of hating a team.

Perhaps if you forgot your loathing of all things Blue, Red and White and got a life you wouldn't look like a raving lunatic each time you post.

Melon copped it on the chin, and he's been a great sport about it which is more than I can say for you.

Now really....there is no need to carry on. I think there are some serious questions to be asked.

Like...how did the Roosters fluke that win in the 2002 Grand Final! :lol:

melon....

Coach
nospam49 said:
Now really....there is no need to carry on. I think there are some serious questions to be asked.

Like...how did the Roosters fluke that win in the 2002 Grand Final! :lol:
The same way you blokes fluked it last year! :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Not carrying on, just stating something I've wanted to for a while now.

Anyway, back to the game. The Roosters were never in the game from the kickoff. Fittler and Finch were erratic, and the Panthers defence in that first half was absolutely brilliant.

Anyone see Morley's attempted high shot when a Panthers player was bringing the ball out of the in-goal, only he went too high and went straight over the top of his head and flew into the in-goal area? :lol:

Macca

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's to Rooster Cogburn and Roosterphin,

Well done to Melon for coming back and being a man about it. Didn't think you had it in you. Hat off to you.

Where is RC though????????????????????????? C'mon li'l fella. Where are you? HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

You may learn from this but I doubt it. You won't be back for a while I reckon.

BTW, Panthers, You guys are awesome. Congradulations to you. What a team!

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
Oh so just because all week you dish out loads and loads of crap, then by saying panthers played better blah blah in the panthers forum makes it all better...i don't think so. Learn to shut up you annoying idiot.

No one could have put it better, I was going to write the same thing, But the mods would of had another go at me. Fair enough. LOL.

This is the problem of some of these Lemons. Look at his reply. My reply is not abusive at all, yet he can not handle someone having a little go at him. None of them can.

( Bar Southern Rooster ).

If you come in here, abuse people indecently, Verbally , it shows you can not handle losing a battle. Whether it be Debate, or Fact, which they don't like.

If you want to get some respect, you wont get it from people like Raider 2004, nor me. Until you learn to show some respect towards others.
your filth is revolting, and it's also hillarious. Watching you squirm in your emails with personal abuse makes my/ our day. We know we are getting to you, without getting personal.

You Lose Lemon, so do a few more of you. Stop carrying on like a Dipshit, and then and only then, should you even bother.

Gamimeno

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
ohh now come on, i was ready to back you blokes for being good losers
but canberra? chokers? after what you guys just served up

come on

Good Losers ??? Have you not being reading the forum over the last few months.

The Roosters are still the best ever team, and they deserved to win the Comp over the minor premiers, and Current Premiers.

LOL

Read my post above this one.

melon....

Coach
You know the one thing I have you never will? Credibility.

You are obsessed with The Roosters. I might even send you a jersey!!??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PS. You deserve all the abuse thrown at you you f**king troll.

melon....

Coach
skeepe said:
For once, I actually agree with melon on this one.

I'm scared.... :shock:
If you join The Rugby League Site, youll actually see things that will make you agree with me even more. Go on Skeepe...I need the members LOL, and you're alright.

skeepe

Immortal
LOL depends which melon it is...

The incoherent abuser who emerges sometimes,

or the one who wrote those hilarious melon's matchups that I used to look forward to reading every week. What ever happened to those?

2000 - Brisbane walk away in the Grand Final is what amounts to little more then a training session.

2002 - The Warriors are unlucky and the Roosters fluke a win.

2003 - The best team all year, penrith, bests the Roosters twice and wins the Grand Final in pouring rain with brilliant football.

2004 - Penrith demolishes the Roosters in dry weather.

The Panthers are the standard. The Roosters are the best of the rest. :D

TRANSLATION

Juniors
melon.... said:
You know the one thing I have you never will? Credibility.

You are obsessed with The Roosters. I might even send you a jersey!!??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PS. You deserve all the abuse thrown at you you f**king troll.

:^o

Raider_69

Post Whore
Gilla if there is one man i hate more than the idiot rooster fans that emerge every now and again its you
your an absolute wanker, all ive see so far tonight it rooster fans copping it on the chin, seriously get over it champ

i dislike the roosters but hell your almost giving me reason to hate st.george more
grow up you clown

Melon is right, you have about as much cred as fatty vautin in drag :roll:
its upper cut time, double or triple gilla?

melon....

Coach
skeepe said:
LOL depends which melon it is...

The incoherent abuser who emerges sometimes,

or the one who wrote those hilarious melon's matchups that I used to look forward to reading every week. What ever happened to those?
Melons Matchups exclusively on The Wall now Skeepe. You'll have to join that one too!! :lol:

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Gilla if there is one man i hate more than the idiot rooster fans that emerge every now and again its you
your an absolute wanker, all ive see so far tonight it rooster fans copping it on the chin, seriously get over it champ

i dislike the roosters but hell your almost giving me reason to hate st.george more
grow up you clown

Melon is right, you have about as much cred as fatty vautin in drag :roll:
its upper cut time, double or triple gilla?

yes, to be mates with a person like Melon, yo uwould have to resort to calling someone a wanker.
You said you live in the stg Area, come visit, lets see if you have the nuts to be as big as you are on a keyboard.
LOL.

Doubt it. :sleeper:

Raider_69

Post Whore
hmmm when did i say i lived in st.george?
i have said and always will be a proud westie of the penrith variety

gotta love these clowns that always give the "come visit" types, because you know even if you hated them to the point of going there to flog someone they wouldnt show up :lol: :lol:

your a joke, and far worse that anything the roosters crew have served up