What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is our side so far

Anonymous

Juniors
Petebix said:
Bulldog_Marc said:
Priddo said:
put me in the starting 13 you bitch....

clam down you will have a start in a warm up game/s
I came up wit the jersey design and inspired the team name, that should get me vice captain and a starting place
its whoever creates the best jersey ON THE ACTUAL GAME petebix! you have to design it on your cpu and put it up for download when the game comes out.

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
EELectrocuted said:
Petebix said:
Bulldog_Marc said:
Priddo said:
put me in the starting 13 you bitch....

clam down you will have a start in a warm up game/s
I came up wit the jersey design and inspired the team name, that should get me vice captain and a starting place
its whoever creates the best jersey ON THE ACTUAL GAME petebix! you have to design it on your cpu and put it up for download when the game comes out.

EELectrocuted yep that is the early idea gotta wait for the game then see.

Also we need someone that not on any side and is goin buy the PC version

shirkhan

Juniors
oh sweat but how will we all no what the official scores are and stuff please inform me of every thing and will we do this on pc version sorry bout this

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
Yep PC hoperfully matta is gettin it on PC. Then we will do screen shoots and the like of scores and maybe a few videos

shirkhan

Juniors
oh cool for the jerseys is there a range you can select from like on fifa but on the pc you can make your own and what is the team name who is tha captain sorry bout these questions

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
shirkhan said:
oh cool for the jerseys is there a range you can select from like on fifa but on the pc you can make your own and what is the team name who is tha captain sorry bout these questions

That is still to be decided we have to have a team meeting hehe lol

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill be making the teams aswell, ill have it on PC so if no one else does it ill do it, few screen caps, not sure on vids

dont know how to do them

Matta

Juniors
Bulldog_Marc said:
Yep PC hoperfully matta is gettin it on PC. Then we will do screen shoots and the like of scores and maybe a few videos
Yep youre right there.
shirkhan said:
o i c matta will create us all and then just simulate cool cant wait
Don't confuse me.
Bulldog_Marc said:
I will also be makin both sides
No youre not
Raider_69 said:
ill be making the teams aswell, ill have it on PC so if no one else does it ill do it, few screen caps, not sure on vids

dont know how to do them
Don't confuse me.

So let me get this straight, I originally though (before Bulldog_Marc came along) that we were making a team with 40 ppl. I though each person was going to submit themselves to someone (me or Raider_69) and well create the team. Now that theres a series we lost some players and now Bulldog_Marc is creating his team and now I'm all like :? :? :-s :-s .

Can someone explain whats going on because I seem to have a different variation to what going on.

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
Matta said:
Bulldog_Marc said:
Yep youre right there.
shirkhan said:
Don't confuse me.
Bulldog_Marc said:
No youre not

uh Yes I am

So that You play one game from your PC (CPU vs CPU) then I'll play one Game (CPU vs CPU) than someone not in either side will play the last if they want to.

If your scared i understand

Matta

Juniors
Bulldog_Marc said:
Matta said:
Bulldog_Marc said:
Yep youre right there.
shirkhan said:
Don't confuse me.
Bulldog_Marc said:
No youre not

Yes I am

So that You play one game from your PC (CPU vs CPU) then I'll play one Game (CPU vs CPU) than someone not in either side will play the last if they want to.

If your scared i understand

How do I know you wont cheat by playing you v AI?