What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is our side so far

Matta

Juniors
Matta said:
So let me get this straight, I originally though (before Bulldog_Marc came along) that we were making a team with 40 ppl. I though each person was going to submit themselves to someone (me or Raider_69) and well create the team. Now that theres a series we lost some players and now Bulldog_Marc is creating his team and now I'm all like :? :? :-s :-s .

Can someone explain whats going on because I seem to have a different variation to what going on.

Can you answer this Bulldog_Marc?

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
Matta said:
Matta said:
So let me get this straight, I originally though (before Bulldog_Marc came along) that we were making a team with 40 ppl. I though each person was going to submit themselves to someone (me or Raider_69) and well create the team. Now that theres a series we lost some players and now Bulldog_Marc is creating his team and now I'm all like :? :? :-s :-s .

Can someone explain whats going on because I seem to have a different variation to what going on.

Yes I can first to get a bit of a comp goin on. And make a sort of S.O.O type series

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
Matta said:
i need to know how were making the teams

ok umm this is a bit of a tuff one I don't mind if you or me make the teams but then send it to the each other to make sure all stats are right. How does that sound?

Matta

Juniors
Bulldog_Marc said:
Matta said:
Matta said:

Yes I can first to get a bit of a comp goin on. And make a sort of S.O.O type series

Well why do WE need to get a bit of a comp goin on because remember it is an A?I v AI game you know.

Matta

Juniors
Bulldog_Marc said:
Matta said:

ok umm this is a bit of a tuff one I don't mind if you or me make the teams but then send it to the each other to make sure all stats are right. How does that sound?

uhhhh the stats are already on this site... or do you mean the team stats?

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
Matta said:
Bulldog_Marc said:
Matta said:
Matta said:

Well why do WE need to get a bit of a comp goin on because remember it is an A?I v AI game you know.

of course it is CPU v's CPU. I do not understand wot you got against this doin this?? :?: :?

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
Matta said:
Bulldog_Marc said:
Matta said:

Once the teams are made up. then we wil send the file to each other

Matta

Juniors
Bulldog_Marc said:
Matta said:
Bulldog_Marc said:
Matta said:
Matta said:

of course it is CPU v's CPU. I do not understand wot you got against this doin this?? :?: :?

im not against it but why do we need to get a few games going first if we can just play it straight away since its AIvAI. and no way am i against it, it means you dont cheat and it means i dont cheat

Matta

Juniors
Bulldog_Marc said:
Matta said:
Bulldog_Marc said:
Matta said:

Once the teams are made up. then we wil send the file to each other

I think were better off putting it up for dl.