What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here puss, puss, puss....

The Colonel

Immortal
bryce_gibbs_wideweb__470x335,0.jpg

Cat.jpg

Thoughts? Similarities?

EELICIT

Juniors
Rofl, hahahahah omg im pissing myself. He looks like a cat didnt realise that until this thread

MrT

Juniors
I'll tell you what Tigers were dirty faking injury. Gibbs faked it when we made that break and so did Benji when he threw that ball on 5th to Morris on the wing. Slowed down the play so they could re-group

Snoochies

First Grade
f**k off u clowns.. gibbs is tougher then moo moo

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Seeya Pussy Cats!!!!

GO PARRA.

I am so freaking pumped, this beats the old Parra bashing threads of old, we are deadset the best team in the comp!!!

Bazal

Post Whore
If he was on my team I'd kneecap the grub...deadset, I ask it at least three times a year, but is there a dumber player in the game than Bwycey?

sando88

Not a Moderator
ok i was joking

i just went to go on bryce gibbs facebook to rip into to him but it appears he has either blocked me, deleted his page, or deleted everyone who he doesn't know lol

must have death threats coming his way

jk13

First Grade
he's the walking brain explosion. apparently he is being recruited by terrorists as they think he'll give them the edge