What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He's....four....F#$%ing...feet...tall!

God-King Dean

Immortal
saintsnazis.jpg

Noa

First Grade
"I can just see those pricks in Melbourne laughing at us".

Yep, pretty much :lol:.

Danos

Juniors
wasn't this done on the footy show a few months ago, how very original.

The footy show, as always, is hardly a bastion of originality. These Downfall parodies have been on the net for roughly 4 years now. Punch it into youtube and see how many you can find.

Didgi

:lol::lol::lol: That was good. "A Roosters Reject" "Even Manly have that fat f**k Orford" :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fair dinkum Johnsy, take a joke buddy. Showed it to my other half, even through all her upsetness from last night's result, she's found it funny. Lighten up brother.

Noa

First Grade
Ross "the skull" May should have got a mention by AH in there somewhere. Then he could die a happy little neo-nazi, racist merkin.

greenhat

Juniors
One of the best hitler parodies, and one of the best net videos I've seen this year.
awesome. :thumn

gregstar

Referee
the entire neighborhood, no.... brisbane just heard me laugh until i shat myself.

fmd that was f*cking funny!