What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He's....four....F#$%ing...feet...tall!

Tom Ace

Bench
That video is

full_of_win.jpg

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
The footy show, as always, is hardly a bastion of originality. These Downfall parodies have been on the net for roughly 4 years now. Punch it into youtube and see how many you can find.

At least two years old. I remember the Manchester United one. Very amusing at the time - it was when United first started considering selling Ronaldo, about 2 years ago or so. Very funny stuff.

_Johnsy

Referee
Fair dinkum Johnsy, take a joke buddy. Showed it to my other half, even through all her upsetness from last night's result, she's found it funny. Lighten up brother.

Take a joke ?

I wasn't offended at all. I thought this type of skit was funny the 1st time I saw it muchos belly laughs, not as many belly laughs the 345th time, just a few chuckles.

Last edited:

philstorm

Juniors
Take a joke ?

I wasn't offended at all. I thought this type of skit was funny the 1st time I saw it muchos belly laughs, not as many belly laughs the 345th time, just a few chuckles.

Fair enough, there's a squillion of these floating around the net. It just seemed like a nice time for this one. ;-):lol:

legend

Coach
There was one about the Patriots losing to the Giants but it's been taken down.

Does anyone have a copy of it?

Latest posts