What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He's Inu with a chance

lucablight

First Grade
I can't really buy some of the comments about Finch playing poorly because the team is playing poorly. Can someone explain to me how Finch kicking to the opposition fullback on the full, getting charged down, failing to get a repeat set or not setting up tries in the 20m zone of the opposition goal line is related to the rest of the team?

parra pete

Referee
I can't really buy some of the comments about Finch playing poorly because the team is playing poorly. Can someone explain to me how Finch kicking to the opposition fullback on the full, getting charged down, failing to get a repeat set or not setting up tries in the 20m zone of the opposition goal line is related to the rest of the team?

Understand your view but it doesn't need to be brought up in every thread.

parra pete

Referee
I understand that you understand my view but that comment doesn't need to be brought up in every thread.

Really...That's what I have been told. I thought it was the standard answer on people making comment on issues that may or may not be popular, despite creating discussion.
Controversial subjects are different things for different people!!!!!
Mate, we all know how you feel about Brett Finch...Give it a rest. Bretty can hack it, and will be here for the rest of the season - whether you like it or not..
If you don't like it, get God to create you your own piece of turf at the top of the forum threads and post in there - and you can go to it at your hearts content.

lucablight

First Grade
I admire Finch for his passion and the enthusiasm he brings to the team. I just want him to play better.

parra pete

Referee
Well why don't you post the positive stuff instead of being negative..I want EVERY player to go better...as I'm sure everyone on here does...
If everyone gave as much as what he gives to the team it would be higher up the ladder, that's FOR SURE...

lucablight

First Grade
It's important to keep a balanced perspective. I don't want to focus on just the positive stuff and pretend there are no negatives or vice versa. I just tell it how I see it.

parra pete

Referee
It's important to keep a balanced perspective. I don't want to focus on just the positive stuff and pretend there are no negatives or vice versa. I just tell it how I see it.

Believe me, that is a dangerous stance especially with :sarcasm: Big Brother watching...:sarcasm:
:-$ Its OK to Tip toe through the tulips......but keep your wits about you...

parra pete

Referee
You make it a bit hard for a 'witty' come back every time...:lol:
What should I do? Give in without a whimper? :BDH:

Dragons_Head

Juniors
This thread has turned into sh*te, was supposed to be about Inu returning:D, but instead some negative people who have agendas write about Finch and how it is his fault. Get a life that was 10 days ago, move forward or are you all still smarting over lost milk money in the 5th grade.

Cannot believe the negativity in this forum, it has degenerated into a blame game. No-one is safe. We're supposed to be Blue and Gold to the core.

Go Kris Inu !! Good Luck on your return.

parra pete

Referee
This thread has turned into sh*te, was supposed to be about Inu returning:D, but instead some negative people who have agendas write about Finch and how it is his fault. Get a life that was 10 days ago, move forward or are you all still smarting over lost milk money in the 5th grade.

Cannot believe the negativity in this forum, it has degenerated into a blame game. No-one is safe. We're supposed to be Blue and Gold to the core.

Go Kris Inu !! Good Luck on your return.

How true. Beats me how they get away with it without censorship?
I understand their view but it doesn't need to be brought up in every thread.

Mr Slippery Eel

Juniors
I my opinion, I think that the whole team is not performing well, we can not expect the backs to make any sort of impact if the forwards are not making any metres.
Looking at last weeks stats all the teams that won, made between 200-300 more metres than their opposition. The games that were close i.e. WT vs Newcastle the metres were similiar. It must be hard for the halves to make the necessary decisions when they are rushed. The team needs to adjust their attitude and commitment, they are playing like a team of individuals rather than individuals coming together as one team with a common goal. I also think that we need to get that mongrel player, the one that is hard hitting pushes the boundaries - the Hard man.

Latest posts