What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all

cowgirl kelly

Juniors
Hey, I've started supporting the boys after watching the finals games here with my brother on SKY. Can't believe the way we lost on Sunday :evil: , I hope the Roosters get a good thrashing in the final!

I don't know much about the team :oops:, just what I've seen on the tv and on the NRL game. So far my favourite players are Matty Bowen, Ty Williams and Paul Rauihi who all played great.

Can someone help fill me in with some info on the squad, who have the Cowboys got coming in for next year? I hope we aren't losing any of our star players.

Anyway, gotta go - hopefully my Cowboys shirt will be arriving in the morning :D

Kelly

Azkatro

First Grade
Yeehar! Happy to have you here. The more people who want to post on this very quiet Cowboys board, the better :)

We've got Jonathan Thurston, a five-eighth, coming in from the Bulldogs; Carl Webb, a forward from the Broncos, and Justin Smith from Souths to name a few. We also have a very good little halfback in Brent McConnell coming in from the QLD cup.

Unfortunately Kevin Campion is departing to help his mate Ivan Cleary at the Warriors next year (not as a player), and will be joined by Nathan Fien who is going to the Warriors. Also Glenn Morrison is going to Parramatta and he will be sorely missed.

However we're keeping most of the nucleus and the three players you mentioned will still be there next year.

This was their line-up in the preliminary finals

1. Matt Bowen
2. Matt Sing
3. Josh Hannay
4. Paul Bowman
5. Ty Williams
6. David Myles
7. Nathen Fien
8. Paul Rauhihi
9. Aaron Payne
10. Shane Tronc
11. Luke O'Donnell
12. Steve Southern
13. Travis Norton

14. Rod Jenson
15. Shane Morrison
16. Leigh Mcwilliams
17. Mitchell Sargeant

Doomy

Juniors
Welcome cowgirl kelly,

Wow a pommy cowboys supporter. They are winning hearts all over the world!
Some info on

Losses
Nathan Fien(Warriors),Glenn Morrison(Eels) and Kevin Campion(retiring)

Gains
Johnathon Thurston (5/8 Bulldogs), Carl Webb (2nd Row Broncos) and Justin Smith (South Sydney)

Thats the main ones I can think of offhand.
Go to
http://www.cowboys.com.au/
to read all about your new team :p

Cowboyzfan

Juniors
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here and keep spreading the word about the cowboys in the UK for us

mullup

Juniors
yeah Kelly... only the sooks that are too "precious" to post at the Stampedes forum bother to post here... (normally). :roll:

cowgirl kelly

Juniors
Thanks for all your comments guys, the shirt arrived and it looks great, I'll definitely check out the Southern Stampede forum!

Cowboyzfan

Juniors
mullup said:
yeah Kelly... only the sooks that are too "precious" to post at the Stampedes forum bother to post here... (normally). :roll:

Listen here, sunshine I post on both because each forum is different to the other and it's interesting to see the differing opinions

Latest posts