What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Boys n Girls

strewth_mate

Bench
Good game guys, both teams deserve a rap for keeping it close enough to develop into a thriller in the final stages when everyone was out on their feet. Wouldn't call it the most high quality game but one that could be looked back on by both teams later in the year. Benji looks to have come good too, best of luck guys.

This Year?

Immortal
I went to the game yesterday and thought the tigers were gonna get hammered (btw I don't follow either team) and boy was I wrong. I think the tigers have shown other teams how the knights can be beaten. I thought the tigers were slightly the better team even though they lost. There were a couple of times when Whatuira had an overlap and a man on his outside AND DIDN'T PASS HIM THE BALL. Why???? It was a good game to watch with a close finish. At the start of the year I didn't think the tigers would make the 8, but this game convinced me they will and I think the warriors are gonna have a long night on Saturday. Also Hodgo should get the 1 for NSW.