What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Channel Nine...TURN UP THE CROWD VOLUME!!!!!!!!

Panthers vs Dragons, in Penrith. The Crowd is going off their heads.

SOMEHOW, Nine manages to make it sound like there are about 3,000 at the game!

Nine have done this alot this season. They turn the crowd volume right down. You can have 80,000 fans at a game and the kickoff is done in silence!

Its KILLS the atmosphere. Its kills it dead!

So Nine, in between your back slapping and your self promotion, how about you turn the ****ing volume up and make the GAME the focus!!!!

nospam49

This person acts like I know them. Let me make it cear to all forum users...I dont know this person.

Now lets all look at his post in an awkward silence....

Stomp

Juniors
:lol:

I think Nine have done it so you can hear the Ref and players more then anything, not including the commontators.

Stomp

Anonymous

Juniors
Aside from the Raiders army, it was eeirily silent at the Raiders/Rorters game.

Turning up the volume would have done little.

QldRabbit

Juniors
In actually fact its because Gould's droopy chicken skinned head absorbs all the noise, filters through he's brain and comes out his mouth as a squeaky little opion called sh%t. As for JonnyGonna using such terms as "brus" you should be forced to lick Sterlo's freckle!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
nospam49 said:
SOMEHOW, Nine manages to make it sound like there are about 3,000 at the game!

Its called turning the volume down if you don't like it you can do the same and then turn the radio on ;-)

nospam49 said:
Its KILLS the atmosphere. Its kills it dead!

Really that is the most obvious thing you have ever said 8)

Well done kid well done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

nospam49 said:
So Nine, in between your back slapping and your self promotion, how about you turn the ****ing volume up and make the GAME the focus!!!!

Arn't they covering the finals live, surley that would be making the games being played the primary focus from 9's point of view wouldn't it ???

By your logic we should be listening to nothing but the crowd and the commentators should all be sacked - how about instead of watching the game on the box you actually attend a game for once, that way you wouldn't need to worry about the "Crowds going off" and missing it 8)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Tell me about it. In the first 10 minutes it was like that i didn't know what was going on. Rooney makes a break in the Panthers first set and the crowd was silent! At Penrith with 22000 fans! :shock: