What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys guess who`s back :P

John_Travolta

Juniors
Hello guys and gals, how are you all? to all that were in the old knights forum I would just like to especially say a BIG HELLO :)
I just joined leagueunlimited forums :)

Troy

p.s look forward to chatting to you all in the off-season and next season again!.

Kaz

junior
John_Travolta said:
Hello guys and gals, how are you all? to all that were in the old knights forum I would just like to especially say a BIG HELLO :)
I just joined leagueunlimited forums :)

Welcome back Troy

You just joined & already you have 15 posts. :lol:

John_Travolta

Juniors
15 hell alot more than that by now? yeah I do like to get out and amongst it. I only joined like 3 hours ago hehe. Also thanks Antonius, I only found out about the knights forum being canned last week heh, let alone know about this site so I figured many of you guys would join thru this, I enjoyed chatting to you guys so I joined.

Troy

John_Travolta

Juniors
lmfao good 1 CH, Didn`t realise all you guys had joined this forum otherwise I would have joined alot sooner :)

Latest posts