What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, I just thought i would introduce myself

ryanallen

Juniors
Hey
My name is Ryan and live in the shire :)
I'm 16 and a mad sharks fan.
My favourite players are Noody, Sullivan and peach and Fui fui moi moi from the eels. :roll: Sharks should invest in him :p

Well just thought i would introduce myself and hope to see you round the forums.

Cheers
Ryan :D

Macca

Coach
G'day Ryan,

Welcome to the forum. Good to have another sharks fan on board.

Lot's of new members lately. ;-)

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Welcome Ryan. Hope you enjoy the info posted, keep it fun and if you get hastled, just take it with a grain of salt.

Shark

Bench
Hey Ryan...I BET you are really Frenzy!!!

LOL.

Well, it seems that every new member is labelled as a re-incarnation of the F'ster these days...! :shock:

ryanallen

Juniors
hahah thanks
gunna matter i am hopeing they will have a premiereship by the time im 17 :D
Gunius Freak anybody with a name like fui fui moi moi deserves some respect :D

Jonotallica

Juniors
Gday Ryan

I'm new too.. well not really, but I can't be arsed posting very often someone needs to kick me up the backside.

You'll enjoy the forums but steer clear of them after a bad loss it can get ugly and a young fella like yaself will be torn to shreds. :)

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Welcome plenty of MAD Sharks fans here.

Now don't let the forum take place of your homework or field goal practice young man!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey
My name is Mr Angry and live in the land of XXXX
I'm thirtysomething and a mad sharks fan.
My favourite players are Peachey and Beattie.
Sharks should invest in him

Well just thought i would introduce myself and hope to see you round the forums.

Cheers
Angry

imasharkie

Coach
Welcome Ryan. I too am a mad fui fui moi moi fan and i wish he was a sharkie. How good was his try under the posts last week, I hope Sludge seen it. Fui is off contract and would be a great asset to us and would improve markedly under a decent coach,SR.

At your age I walked home from the SCG, after the Grand final replay loss to Manly. It's tough being a footy fan, but worth keeping the faith. Hope you are a good luck charm, and bring sucess to the Sharks.

Latest posts