What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, Need some sexy costume advice for halloween!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't find either of them particularly sexy to be honest - but the troll one is at least something different.

Halloween pisses me off. Smart arsed kids in my area don't even bother getting dressed up, they just knock on the door and ask for lollies. Little merkins. Think this year I'm going to get dressed up like Freddy or Jason and chase all the little pricks away with a big machete or somethin.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You should dress up as a pedophile and molest the first one to not have a costume. Don't kill him, though. Send him out to spread the word about those who show up without costumes.

Liam

Juniors
303191782_3f90e5edb7.jpg

DownUnder

Coach
If you go as Supergirl you'll have to wear some bike-pants under the skirt to be comic accurate....

DownUnder

Coach
Apprently one of the editors at DC said he never wanted to see Supergirls panties again so she now wears bike pants under the skirt....

Martli

Coach
You should dress up as a pedophile and molest the first one to not have a costume. Don't kill him, though. Send him out to spread the word about those who show up without costumes.

That costume is too easy, all you need is a moustache.

Latest posts