What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey you legends!

No LabeL EeL

Juniors
hey legends
the names Beau, ive been lurking in the shadows of this forum for a few years now.
i know you but you dont know me, well...HJ knows me, he gave me my eWo shirt.
I was from newcastle...but now I am living in melbourne....and being an eels fan in melbourne isnt the greatest thing =/.
We play the storm this week, and its going to be the first game ive been to since our round 1 loss to the knights at the inbred stadium, and i was wondering if anyone is going to the game and where would the majority of the "legends" be sitting/standing? i dont want to be stuck in the middle of some bandwagon storm fans.
and would any of the people attending the game like to come back to a pub in richmond for a few celebratory jugs...thats right "celebratory!"....im going into the game with a massive postive outlook...and i hope the boys will do the same when they walk out into the graveyard....its crunch time and in my own opinion we neeed to lift now....the storm are in poor form, just as we appear to be....but i have faith (not the religious kind)
that we can get the job done.

so let me know here in this thread or send me a PM, because id love to see you guys there......
for anyone that does go to the game i wont be hard to spot...ill be the guy with the blue and gold mo-hawk screaming like a nut job!!!! GO THE EEEEEEEEELLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers guys, i hope to be a new regular....so dont treat me like a noobie...ive been here lurking in the darkness:p :p for as long as some of you

No LabeL EeL

Juniors
hey legends
the name's beau.
i've been lurking in the shadows of this forum for years now and have finally decided to join.
i'm originally from newcastle, been an eels fan since i was 6..
i'm living in melbourne now, which isn't the best place for NRL (stating the obvious)
i am in the EWO, HJ gave me my ewo shirt a few years back so he's probably the only person on this board that knows me (if he even remembers lol)

the eels play storm this week and it's going to be my first game since the round 1 loss to the knights at the inbred stadium.
i'm here to find out where the majority of eels supporters will be sitting/standing?
i don't want to be stuck in the middle of some bandwagon storm crowd...
also, after the game i will be going to a pub in richmond for some celebratory jugs (that's right... CELEBRATORY!) because we will bury the storm in the graveyard they have become so accustomed to winning at..
so if any of you see a crazy dude with a blue and gold mohawk and big holes in his ears.. come up and say hi; i'd love to meet you guys..
storm have been in bad form as of late.. but so have we..
i still haven't lost faith (not the religious kind :p) in our boys, and i think both teams will lift and hopefully it will be a cracker of a match!
stay positive everyone..cut the doom and gloom attitude
we still have a chance. cos now WE are the underdogs and eels without pressure are a team to be reckoned with!
you don't know me but i know you's from my time lurking in the shadows, i've been reading this forum just as long as some of you have been posting here.
i'm not a noob.

let me know about seating and stuff. post here or PM me.
can't wait to see you there.
GO THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS

cheers

Nikki

Coach
No LabeL EeL said:
for anyone that does go to the game i wont be hard to spot...ill be the guy with the blue and gold mo-hawk screaming like a nut job!!!! GO THE EEEEEEEEELLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you Cookie? I wonder what ever happened to Cookie? (thats if your not him)

sportsmad

Juniors
g'day dude,

apologies for the Melbourne situation, living there i mean - i won't be there this year, though have been a few years ago, think it was the last time we won there. i have travelled to more than a fair share of games, was kind of taken aback at how dumb the 'locals' are. so give it to them from me.

and shout 'Grapple' any time we have the ball....should P them off.

No LabeL EeL

Juniors
ahaha sorry about the double post...i thought the first one got scraped so i had to write it again.....and no im not cookie....im preety sure im not
and its great to be here =)

No LabeL EeL

Juniors
haha like wise, it will be a while till i see them play again...unless they make the GF, which i will kill men,women and children to secure a ticket!!!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hey Hey Newbie ;-)

Have a good time! And as per my usual welcoming post, if you have any questions, just ask a mod. We are all friendly here! Please don't feed the Animals

No LabeL EeL

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:
I will be down there, but I am sitting with my Family so I am up in the grandstands.

well i hope i can hear you yelling GRAPPLE! loud and clear from where ever i am =)

FROSTY319

Juniors
I'll be there !

I love to sit in the feral stand and listen to all of the Melbourne supporters pretend they understand the rules.

Hellsy

Immortal
Hi newbie!!!!!!!!! :nwave: :nwave:

I dunno where I am sitting yet... just me and Jay by the looks, waiting on some tickets to come through

Latest posts