What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey you legends!

No LabeL EeL

Juniors
which bay is that frosty???
im probley going to buy my tickets today or tomorrow,....and is anyone going to be waiting for the eels after the game for, photos and autographs,etc?? i know i will be! ...i might even invite them back to the pub aye =P....i rekon i can out drink piggy haha

Ron Jeremy

Coach
No LabeL EeL said:
hey legends
the names Beau, ive been lurking in the shadows of this forum for a few years now.
i know you but you dont know me, well...HJ knows me, he gave me my eWo shirt.
I was from newcastle...but now I am living in melbourne....and being an eels fan in melbourne isnt the greatest thing =/.
We play the storm this week, and its going to be the first game ive been to since our round 1 loss to the knights at the inbred stadium, and i was wondering if anyone is going to the game and where would the majority of the "legends" be sitting/standing? i dont want to be stuck in the middle of some bandwagon storm fans.
and would any of the people attending the game like to come back to a pub in richmond for a few celebratory jugs...thats right "celebratory!"....im going into the game with a massive postive outlook...and i hope the boys will do the same when they walk out into the graveyard....its crunch time and in my own opinion we neeed to lift now....the storm are in poor form, just as we appear to be....but i have faith (not the religious kind)
that we can get the job done.

so let me know here in this thread or send me a PM, because id love to see you guys there......
for anyone that does go to the game i wont be hard to spot...ill be the guy with the blue and gold mo-hawk screaming like a nut job!!!! GO THE EEEEEEEEELLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers guys, i hope to be a new regular....so dont treat me like a noobie...ive been here lurking in the darkness:p :p for as long as some of you

He offered me the shirt, but like him it hadn't been washed in a year.

FROSTY319

Juniors
No LabeL EeL said:
which bay is that frosty???
im probley going to buy my tickets today or tomorrow,....and is anyone going to be waiting for the eels after the game for, photos and autographs,etc?? i know i will be! ...i might even invite them back to the pub aye =P....i rekon i can out drink piggy haha

Not sure what bay mate. I just sit anywhere in the stand.
Good luck drinking Piggy under the table !!

No LabeL EeL

Juniors
the shirt was a bit crusty aye ......took about 5 washes till i could tell it had yellow on it =/.

i got my tickets, im in the eastern stand ,bay 41 at the front...... if anyone is near by come over for a chat.
id give ppiggy a run for his money....but look at that gut he has!....he has storage!...im skin and bones haha.

ive got a question, is there any matches before the big game??
if so, what are they?