What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
RoostarGirl said:
Twizzle said:
I can't believe that you guys take the Fibrous Man seriously.

You know he only prowls your forum with the intention of winding you up.

When you stop taking the bait, he will stop throwing you a line, and fish elswhere.

He doesn't annoy us we just bite so he keeps making a fool of himself...quite simple actually :D

I guess it takes all kinds to make a forum.....at least he is not dull.

Fibroman

First Grade
Thanks Twizzle.

I see common sense still prevails with you, and that is probably why you live up in Gods country at Tweed Heads.

Who knows, you might totally see the light soon, when the arch angel comes to visit you one night in the warm Tweed sea breeze and whispers in your ear " Go the mighty Panthers, lets put them to the test. Go the mighty mountain men, we're here to be the best."

It was also good to see you Tweed folk pumping up and protesting against the proposed poker machine tax. I think the fresh sea air up there has instilled common sense in to the whole community. It did with Ben Ross, when he moved from the Gold Coast to play for the mighty Panthers.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
fibro man said:
Thanks Twizzle.

I see common sense still prevails with you, and that is probably why you live up in Gods country at Tweed Heads.

Who knows, you might totally see the light soon, when the arch angel comes to visit you one night in the warm Tweed sea breeze and whispers in your ear " Go the mighty Panthers, lets put them to the test. Go the mighty mountain men, we're here to be the best."

It was also good to see you Tweed folk pumping up and protesting against the proposed poker machine tax. I think the fresh sea air up there has instilled common sense in to the whole community. It did with Ben Ross, when he moved from the Gold Coast to play for the mighty Panthers.

Enjoy the next 12 months (or should I say 10 months).

Just remmember that the boot might be on the other foot next September, and these guys are gonna give you so much shit.

But somehow I don't think that will bother you at the moment.

Fibroman

First Grade
The only thing that really bothers Fibroman, is watching some nerd at the supermarket throw a packet of base elements into his trolley.

OVP

Coach
Fibroman has such a small penis that he truly believes that the world will think he's tough when he has a Robert De Niro avatar (from Cape Fear oooohhhh im scared). I feel sorry for you Fibroboy, you really need that little bit of assurance from a non-existant friend dont you ? Its sad people ... no really it is. Let us pray for poor widdle Fibroboy. Maybe someone someday will value his opinion, but i guess thats what we are all praying for isnt it ? Time to take down your false mask of toughness Fibroboy ... noone is fooled.

Latest posts