What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi every1 I'm new here

Feez_Giggles

Bench
dont be offended, i am just hungover and half asleep

i still love you sweet cheeks

but i'm not bowing

i am heading out for a while, i'll be back laterz

SassyLady

Juniors
:nwave: Good afternoon every1

How r we all? I hope u all had a gr8 weekend :)

Twizzle oh thanks darl :D

Wow I feel so welcome here :D so thank u very much every1. Well NRL's first week and I'm sooooooooo very excited.

SassyLady

Juniors
I'm just at work. Heaps on but I'm getting through it in between chats. how bout u stranger, what r u up2?

What state r u in?

Stranger

Coach
just got back from the X-ray place.... I didnt break a bone in my elbow :D :D

NSW, Sydney.

What u do on the weekend?

SassyLady

Juniors
Oh u hurt ur self :( I'm sorry 2 hear that. Hope ur not in 2 much pain.

I had a rather quiet one on Friday night, took J&N 2 soccer on Sat and had friends over on Saturday night for a few drinks and carry on, went rock climbing on Sunday and neighbours came over on Sunday night. Other than that just the normal stuff like clean the house etc that part not fun :D

How about ur self?

SassyLady

Juniors
Thanks Captain Krupa
images

R u in Sydney?

SassyLady

Juniors
Oooooops my pics aren't working :? well I was saluting u with u being a Captain and all hehehehe

I like 2 know who I'm talking 2 which is why I introduced myself. So would u mind if I asked ur age, sex and location? :D

Stranger

Coach
How about ur self?
big sat night... mates bday party

:lol: I had to dance with a grandmar :oops: :lol: quite a funny site actually :lol: (greeks what can you do?)

up early sunday for footy.
Thats about all.

SassyLady

Juniors
Sounds like a good weekend Stranger. Just remember the best thing 2 do is treat and make old people feel gr8 as 1 day we will be old and I would want people 2 b nice 2 me :D

I think it's very sweet you spun her around the dance floor :D

Stranger

Coach
:lol: Well it got me in the good books with alotta girls so really i should thank her :lol: