What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi every1 I'm new here

SassyLady

Juniors
LOL I bet it did like I said that was very sweet. Something like that gets us girls every time. Whenever we see a mans sensitive side we go all goowie inside.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww ur sooooooooooooo sweet. U got my pic 2 work. Thanks Stranger :D ur winning ur self a fan here :D

Stranger

Coach
:lol: I actually learned a greek dance that night aswell. Verry challenging for me :lol:

Yeah it was simple to get it to work. you have to put it in a photobucket as the url link is to long. :D ;-)

SassyLady

Juniors
Wow was the dance tricky? ? ? U must of pulled it off OK and sounds like u had a really good night :)

Oh OK so is the url link

th_Sassy_Lady.jpg

Stranger

Coach
see :D now put that in ya profile in ya avatar.

It was a great night. Dancing till 2 in the mornin and up for footy at 10.30 :lol:

SassyLady

Juniors
Unfortunately not sweetie I tried to down load it here at work but it gives me an error message :( I have AOL instant messenger and Yahoo although Yahoo hasn't been working either.

I should be getting a computer at home in the next week or soooo.

Stranger

Coach
:( well youll just have to wait to sort out ya images :lol: .

Oh WoW that’s gr8 and yep u got ur self a fan Stranger I'm smiling so much my checks hurt
:D :D :D :D :D
Looks good. If you need anyothers done just ask.

Stranger

Coach
:lol: no worries.

Usually the afternoon cept on weekends with changes depending on plans.
How old do you think i am?

SassyLady

Juniors
I have no idea sweetie. I'm thinking u know ur way around the computer which would probably put u in the vicinity of 20 to 45 age group then u play footy so that would reduce that age gap again so I would say around 25 to 35 but hey I really don't know.

SassyLady

Juniors
Oh cool ur a spring chicken. Well u still have a fan in me sweetie that's 4 sure :D

So r u still in school? ? ? ?

SassyLady

Juniors
Oops just noticed the time I have 2 go now Stranger. Thanks heaps 4 ur help and our chat. Hopefully c u tomorrow bye bye

Gene Krupa

Referee
SassyLady said:
Thanks Captain Krupa
images

R u in Sydney?

I'm a male. (I checked. ;-) ) I'm older than some but younger than most. (35)
I live in Newcastle. (Ex-Steel City)

chileman

Coach
Twizzle said:
with the Eels forum 2,000 posts above the Knights and the Sharkies falling back to Third, we dont need help Chilidude

but you can never have too much Sassyness

welcome aboard Sassyeel
Well two heads does mean 20 fingers which sure is an advantage for those Parra fans :lol: *chile runs off and hides from Twizdimples*

SexySassy, I see you are right at home now ;-)