What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi every1 I'm new here

Stranger

Coach
8_3_16.gif
:lol:

SassyLady

Juniors
Yes it is starting 2 feel a little more like home thanks chile :D Thanks 2 my friend stranger I even have my pic up :D

About ur Parra comment again all I hear is :blahb: :blahb: :blahb: :sto: ;-)

I so can't wait love my NRL and now I will take not how Manly goes or doesn't hehehehehehe

:nwave: Stranger :D

SassyLady

Juniors
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm :? yep that's probably it :roll: :lol: that will b the day :lol: NOT

Haven't liked Manly since back in the days of Alfie gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr the little bugger

:nwave: chile mmmmuah how r u sweetie? ? ? ?

chileman

Coach
Been very very busy, it's no fun at work when I don't have precious time on the net :lol: Betcha your favourite player for Manly was Toovey huh Sassy :p :D

SassyLady

Juniors
50,000 comedians out of work and U want 2 b 1 *shakes head* :roll: :D

ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ being busy I have been a bit the same today but thought I will take some time out of my busy schedule and have a chat :D I'm sure the God Father won't mind :lol:

Stranger

Coach

Im off 2 skool tomoor bludged another day well sorta bludge i shouldnt have gone

SassyLady

Juniors
:nwave: Stranger I didn't c u sneak in there :)

My day is good thanks but has been busy with meetings etc *sigh* work work work work work will it ever end :( :?

How has ur day been so far? ? ? ? ?

Stranger

Coach
:nwave:

Been easy.... just doin some drawin for va and went shoppin for food :D

now im bored. :lol:

SassyLady

Juniors
Been easy hey hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm did u pull a sickie on ur mum? ? ? ? What year r u in at school? ? ? ? Year 10 I would assume.

Well lets just c if we can take some of ur boredom away shall we :D

Stranger

Coach
year 11 but its all sweet. had a light day today

Cause i have a touch of the flu and my elbow is swolen i got a day off.... My mums being generous.... wonder what she wants. :lol: :lol:

SassyLady

Juniors
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm ur lucky I had 2 b half dead 4 my mum 2 let me take any time off :?

Year 11 hey. How u coping? What's ur worst and fav subject?

Stranger

Coach
Worst = V.A. that sucks.

All the rest are pretty good.

Copeing well. not to hard.... yet :lol:

SassyLady

Juniors
Not up with the lingo what is V.A.?

Good 2 hear that ur coping well. Bet ur getting a fair bit of home work though.

I know school seems like a bit of a drag when ur there but believe me once u leave and realise u have 2 work 4 a living paying off a mortgage etc school seems like paradise - aaaaaahhhhhhhhh what a life it was back then :D *starts dreaming* no responsibility, no bills heck all I had 2 worry about was what my friends and I were going 2 do on the weekend and who was going 2 b my bf LOL :lol: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yes those were the days :lol: :lol:

Stranger

Coach
Visual Arts

the homework isnt heavy yet... its just that i have to stop throwin things round the room and concentrate.

:lol: how old does that make you then?

SassyLady

Juniors
Good 2 hear the homework isn't heavy yet.

LOL @ throwing things around the room :lol:

ahem 33 the year ahem

When I was at school we had an English teacher who started the year yelling at us then went from that 2 throwing chalk then form that 2 throwing the duster from that 2 throwing chair and from that 2 throwing tables *shakes head* and he even locked two friends of mine in the cupboard :? Looking back I don't know how the hell he got away with it. He really was crazy but I guess we helped drive him 2 insanity :lol: Not me of course I'm an angel always have been :D