What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi every1 I'm new here

SassyLady

Juniors
:lol: oh hehehehehehe give it time :lol: I didn't think teachers were allowed 2 throw anything these days.

Sorry darl but I have 2 go now :nwave: cya tomorrow if u get time :D

Feez_Giggles

Bench
naughty naught chile

hey sassy, u can edit posts here so you never have to admit to typos!

:BDH:
i found this emotion. it has no point here but i thought i'd use it anyway

Stranger

Coach
:lol:

Played footy today at the risk of hurting my elbow more.... now im up the docs for a check up :lol:

Stranger

Coach

I played 30mins with a broken footy 2 years ago dont call me a sissy... bloddy wankers these days. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But i did play 30min with a broken foot.

Stranger

Coach

Well i wouldnt class playing in a gf for your team that need you even if i was a bit injured stupid.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
my jaw got dislocated when i was 3

but it wasn't from a serious accident so my parents didn't think i needed to get checked out so we didn't find out till i was about 12 once it had fully fused itself into the dislocated spot. it sits fine but it clicks sometimes and i can open my mouth heaps wide

Feez_Giggles

Bench
not much at the moment. just found photos of me from saturday night on a website :lol:

going out soon too. hehehehehe, finishing work early to go to a bar

SassyLady

Juniors
:nwave: every1 :D

Glad 2 hear that ur arm is almost better stranger :D but I don't think u should have played till it was 100% though :roll: duffer :D

ouchies @ ur jaw - poor Princess :(

It's Happy Birthday Chile on Sunday! ! ! ! ! ! :D