What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HIA's don't go far enough

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I still cannot believe Frizzel played origin after his head clash with Dugan. Car crash level accidental head clash. No one doubts the toughness, not the point though is it.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Your article was very well written and researched as was the majority of the comments.

Having lost my father aged 75 after complications of a brain aneurysm and myself having suffered an ischaemic stroke in February last year, I have a great interest in all things neurological.

Luckily my experience in working with people with disabilities and those who have suffered an acquired brain injury prepared me for the road ahead. I am well aware that my recovery is not complete due to small and subtle differences in my daily living. I was prepared for this.

I feel that players should regularly be tested in the domains of cognition and psychometric as well as the standard diagnostic tools such as MRI and CT imaging.