What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High profile assistant Coach to be appointed

In todays Tele Crap Management are going to appoint a "high profile" assistant coach to JT.Any thoughts as to who it might be?

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
good. jt is a good coach. i dont care what anyone says. he has bungled the interchange almost every week this year, but i think he has been trying to work the interchange perfectly to suit the players in the team... seing as there have been so many changes to the team, due to poor form and injury, i guess that would corrupt his progress.... heres to hoping he gets it right!

but our memories are so bad. this is the coach who against all odds got us into the finals last year. i hope his future is with us, cause i think he will become one of the greats

grandorient

Bench
I agree, I think he will become one of the coaching superstars.

Not in the immediate future, but certainly not too far down the track. I believe a good assistant coach will do wonders for JT.

Similar over at Saints, I hope Brownie doen't go, but stays on as Bennetts assistant. He too will learn heaps.

GrandOrient

Cletus

First Grade
Nathan Brown maybe? I hope it's someone good for Souths sake, so dissapointing this year.

wombat68

Juniors
couldn't see Murray taking a assistant poition....hell after the crap he's gone through at the cows, be lucky if he's not lost to rugby league entirely.:(
Mario??:lol:

Latest posts