What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High scores and other records

CycloneSteve

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
176nil.JPG

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

budz

Juniors
I was leading 38-16 on legend with 7 mins to go in a 20 minute game playing as NSW in Origin, and as usual the game quit unexpectadly. The game always seems to quit at the same time in the game. I cant seem to finish an Origin game in legend.

budz

Juniors
Well i finally unlocked 'League god' mode. I won the first SOO match with NSW 38-36. It was a tight affair with both teams not being seperated by more than 10 points during the game. In the second game i won a bit easier 36-18. I didnt bother to play the 3rd match cause i didnt need to so i just forfeitted it.

TripleM

Juniors
Forfeited? Did you still unlock the super team? i thought it didn't count if you forfeited a game..

budz

Juniors
TripleM said:
Forfeited? Did you still unlock the super team? i thought it didn't count if you forfeited a game..
What i wrote might have been misinterpreted. I unlocked league god mode by winning in legend by thsoe margins. Dont you have to win in league god mode to unlock the super team?

Azkatro

First Grade
Beat the Warriors 42-0 with the Cowboys, 20 minute seasoned difficulty. There was some crazy depseration defense in there I tell ya ...