What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh on Report

The Colonel

Immortal
Bumstead managed to pick up a few high shots but how the f**k did he not even penalise Rodney for trying to plant Wade's head in the turf? I've watched the replay and how he didn't even pull him up for it is beyond me. It could see Mr Rodney warming the pine for a few weeks IMO if the MRC know what they are on about.

As for Hindy - he has nothing to worry about.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Colonel: I was actually going to make a point of that I saw a photo that I was going to post but was just having trouble finding it.

How Guru got penalised for a nipple hieght tackle but that got missed still mystifies me.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Can't seem to be able to post it

but it's on the NRL site, go to the review of the Eels v Panthers game click on the photo's from the game and it's shot 4 of 9 from the Panthers gallery

The Colonel

Immortal
Lewis_L_5060522_P.jpg

Bumstead's a wanker
eusa_clap.gif
eusa_clap.gif

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
i can't for the lo0ve of me see how hindy could be in the s**t for that tackle. imo his arm came up from the shoulder of wesser . i can accept a penalty but that should be as far as it goes. i just hope the judicary put common sense in front of stupidity and not charge him.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yep, Colonel thats the one

I still can't see how that didn't even get a penalty.

Even ch.9 went to a replay of it amazed that Mr Bean missed it.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
The problem is that Mr Bean didn't miss it. You can hear him clearly say that he thought it was alright :eek:

The Colonel

Immortal
eloquentEEL said:
The problem is that Mr Bean didn't miss it. You can hear him clearly say that he thought it was alright :eek:

Doesn't surprise me with Bumstead given some of the nancy boy chest slaps he gave penalties for as high tackles.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Another thing that really irked me was that he called out Wagon (acting captain) for a warning that there were too many high shots from Parra. By my count, it was the 2nd penalty for a high shot. Meanwhile, he had penalised the Panthers at least 3 times for similar slowing down the play the ball infringements, with no similar warning.

True EEL

Bench
what crap about both supposed "high shots"

and yet Luke Lewis upended and drove Wade's head into the ground and not even a cuation or penalty was given under the rules he should have been; penalised, put on report, cited and suspended.........

and there were other high shots from penrith, one on Cayless where he even reacted about it in the tackle and another i can't remember that were very worthy of penalties and yet nothing.....

and what about "John Morris, Penrith ball"......and Morris must have been like, WTF!!??? i am holding the f**king ball, with a Penrith hand draped over "my" hold and your saying its a Penrith ball....WTF??? again

The Colonel

Immortal
True EEL said:
what crap about both supposed "high shots"

and yet Luke Lewis upended and drove Wade's head into the ground and not even a cuation or penalty was given under the rules he should have been; penalised, put on report, cited and suspended.........

That was Rodney without headgear as per previous picture. I couldn't worjk out who it was either for half the game.

and there were other high shots from penrith, one on Cayless where he even reacted about it in the tackle and another i can't remember that were very worthy of penalties and yet nothing.....

Gave Joely a good punch in the mouth, he did. :lol:

and what about "John Morris, Penrith ball"......and Morris must have been like, WTF!!??? i am holding the f**king ball, with a Penrith hand draped over "my" hold and your saying its a Penrith ball....WTF??? again

That was a very good one. How he could even call it that way is beyond me.

Bumstead is a wanker.....

PB

Bench
Now that Hindmarsh has been officially selected for S.O.O 2, if he were to be cited, and be looking at a one match ban. Which game would it stand for? Could he now play for Parra, on sat and miss S.O.O 2? In which case if he tried to fight the charge, who would pay for the legal team? ;)

Hurriflatch

Referee
Due to being named in the NSW team prior to the Eels side I'm pretty sure he'll miss the NSW but can play for Eels v Knights

I could be wrong but from memory thats the rule.

had Hindy not been named

ie. NSW go with 11. TBA

then he cxould've been named for Eels
Served his suspension in the Eels v Knights game
and played Origin

The Colonel

Immortal
He isn't eligible to play for the Eels due to the fact he has been selected for Origin. He'll miss the Origin game if suspended but won't run out for the Eels against Newcastle because his suspension won't have been completed. They closed the loophole that Qld exploited straight after Tuqiri was picked.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I think he'd have to miss both games. It's all academic anyway because there was NOTHING in the tackle.