What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh to lead PM's XIII against PNG

TheParraboy

Staff member
is the game going to be televised? hope so i cant wait to see hindy in a rep jumper again

here you go mate, knock yourself out

nathan_hindmarsh_narrowweb__300x425,0.jpg

Eels Dude

Coach
is the game going to be televised? hope so i cant wait to see hindy in a rep jumper again

I doubt they have the facilities to broadcast full games from PNG. Just be happy they have a few camera-men with hand held video cameras to film highlights on the sidelines.

I doubt they have the facilities to broadcast full games from PNG. Just be happy they have a few camera-men with hand held video cameras to film highlights on the sidelines.

dont get me started one of my pet peeves is sending a camera crew out to film an entire trial game just to cut together a 30 second clip package for the news :?

Eels Dude

Coach
dont get me started one of my pet peeves is sending a camera crew out to film an entire trial game just to cut together a 30 second clip package for the news :?

Do you work in the industry? I was under the impression they just used overseas freelancers for such roles and relayed the footage. Same with trial games out in the bush.

Do you work in the industry? I was under the impression they just used overseas freelancers for such roles and relayed the footage. Same with trial games out in the bush.
no i just think if you are out there filming the whole game why not show the whole game it doesn't have to be a whole production with commentators and super slow mo cameras just play the footage you've got

Maroubra Eel

Coach

But you'd have to admit it would be pretty difficult to get good footage if they just filmed for 30 seconds. They might just film a boring bit.

I think that's why they film the whole thing.

Gronk

Staff member
Waiting for Sefto and his partner in crime to slaag Lukey once again. :roll:

Glenn

First Grade
Welly done Burty for a well deserved honour..:clap:

Ahhh Softo and his side kick have probably exploded in a ball of internet fury by now.:lol:

Latest posts