What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Has he lost his amazing strength?

I just dont see him breaking a tackle much anymore, his attack will never come good again imo, no point trying to bring back what he once was in attack.

I also think hbe needs to grow his hair again, he always plays good with long hair, and maybe he needs to listen to more of his favourite bands eg Poison, Motely Crue etc as i think he's listening too much to Eric's musical styles which suck big time and consequently is affecting his attacking game.

Just a few points that need addressing asap.

I propose that Hagn brings in a TV into the dressing room and plays Kick Start my heart before games, that always helps me when i need a lift.

varion

Juniors
He hasn't had that amazing strength since 2001.

He is still a handful but he will never be the same attacking force as he was when he was a youngster, age and injuries and the fact he hasn't been able to produce that attacking form for a long time.

We dont use him well enough - he always attracts at least 3 defenders and I've always though he would make a good decoy runner but we play with no structure or tactics so mute point I guess.

He is still an amazing player through his sheer determination in defense and hes everywhere on the field and without him we would be on 0 wins with Souths.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Unfortunatley age looks to be catching up with him, well he has carried the team for yrs, plus with injuries and age he is not the player he once was. But as was mentioned without him we'd be down with South's ATM.

fish eel

Immortal
Injuries and time and carrying the side have caught up.

In saying that, he still makes an immense contribution

TheRam

Coach
When supposedly our best player in N. Hindmarsh comes out in the media and states that he does not even know about the rivalry that existed between Manly & Parra, and that he was to young to know of it...Thus won't have any real baring on the approach towards this game...well then, is there any wonder as to why the whole team don't show passion in the jersey that they are wearing, or what it represents to all of us?

What he should have said is something like "I AND THE BOYS CAN'T WAIT. WE LOVE NOTHING MORE THEN TO MIX IT AGAINST THAT MOB" IT IS GOING TO BE A BEAUTY."

or

"I HATE THAT MOB, AND IT IS EVEN MORE FITTING THAT THAT LITTLE WEASLE LYON IS THERE NOW, CAUSE HE FITS IN PERFECTLY WITH THAT USLESS LOT OVER THE BRIDGE."

Now something like that is what I am sure we all would have loved to hear and shown real love and passion for the job he and the rest of the boys have the privilege to perform week in and week out.

As good a player as he is, that discussed me when he said it last night on the tele. No wonder the younger players in the team don't show passion, if the most senior player has such a disregard, and lack lustre approach to one of the greatest rivalries the league has ever had, and to the clubs wonderful history, then what do we expect. Shame on you Nathan, shame.

P.S. I am not bagging his effort on the field. I am having a go at his attitude and how it affects the rest of the side. It is no good then to blow up when your team mates aren't putting in.

P.P.S I know that he is not the best communicator in the world nor is our catain, but that also is a contributing factor to our many problems.

yy_cheng

Coach
Hindy at least doesn't swerve in attack which caused him to lose momentum.

Actually, I thought he was good when he played in the front row.

On the replay prior to the game, all the players were running in a line and passing.

Parra are the most dangerous when they create 2nd phase play. But we never do it anymore.

Caylo and Hindy used to offload. So did Cordoba. Now, noone does it besides Feleti.

If KK is in the team, you would have the 9, KK and burt/hayne following the players as they are all good support players.

barney gumble

Juniors
I assume you're being sarcastic, Hindmarsh has been outstanding. He is the only Eels player who deserves to represent so far this year.

Hanscholo

Bench
I think he is playing too wide and being leg tackled a lot. When he was tighter he would have a chance to overpower people. I just thinks its his positioning at this point.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I assume you're being sarcastic, Hindmarsh has been outstanding. He is the only Eels player who deserves to represent so far this year.

Defensively yes, however his offense is worse then ever i'm sorry to say.

He doesn't deserve a rep spot, and i love the bloke to death.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I agree, i'm not saying Hindy is been god aweful just that it seems he's lost some strength and is being easily dominated in attack.

Cayless has always been a powderpuff, even Cordoba looks more threatening and i'm being honest!

Hutchy86

Juniors
yer Hindy's rep career is pretty much over...
Laffranchi is a young Hindmarsh all over & will soon cement his spot in the backrow for NSW & Australia

Kornstar

Coach
Hindy is still inspirational, hee needs to take that crankiness he shows off the field and bring it onto the field and bring some aggression, we currently have none!

Nikki

Coach
IMO cayless has had his day,not hindy......cayless is to unfit and gives away far to many penalties

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but I have to agree. I would like to see how he actually goes coming off the bench. Give the start to Cordoba and lets see how that goes.

Hindy also has been well below par. In saying that, both of those boys have been through a lot in the last 6 months. May or may not have affected their game. I know it would throw me for a 6.