What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh's tackle on Halatau

A_J_Gray

Juniors
I havent heard anyone mentioned it but Hindmarsh came up with an absolute bellringer on Dene Halatau a tackle before they scored there only try of the match.

Great move by the Tigers and Halatau was all but over but Hindmarsh came up with an absolute classic, and dare I say I dont no many others in the comp who would of stopped Halatau (He was running hard and is a very strong young lad).

Just somthing I think deserved a thread.

yy_cheng

Coach
Yup, I noticed that. When I saw the hit, I had a look at who it was and it was HINDY !!

He really does cleanup everything.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
A_J_Gray said:
I havent heard anyone mentioned it but Hindmarsh came up with an absolute bellringer on Dene Halatau a tackle before they scored there only try of the match.

Great move by the Tigers and Halatau was all but over but Hindmarsh came up with an absolute classic, and dare I say I dont no many others in the comp who would of stopped Halatau (He was running hard and is a very strong young lad).

Just somthing I think deserved a thread.
typical hindy was a great tackle but there a few bellringers by the boys on sunday.manly your next :)

parra pete

Referee
I wish Nathan would eliminate that habit he has of grabbing blokes ankles in tackles. It will get him into trouble, again. Would hate to see him outed for a match or two because of it...

Morenito

Juniors
71503827zt2.jpg

Im sure this is the photo of the tackle... It was posted on monday on another thread... You can see the speed they both must of been travelling at from the impact! No wonder Hindy stayed down a bit after the tackle!

bradeel

Juniors
bloody ripper some of those hits. Nothing like sitting that Bryce Gibbs cat down on his backside. He has plenty to say about his opponents most of the time.

jayman

Juniors
after that tackle when they were showing replays of the try.. hindmarsh was absolutly wreked on the ground.. he didnt move or batter an eyelid when they scored.. actually thought he was injured or knocked out.. thank god hes alright...