What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy almost certainly unavailable for Round 1

Hellsy

Immortal
Daniel Wagon played his freakin arse off in the trials, he has stepped up several notches from the last season for sure.... no way should he be dropped unless he shows he can't duplicate that form into the season

Freak2

Juniors
Daniel Wagon = The most under-rated player to have played for the Eels in the last 10 years!!

This fella cops way to much grief from the uneducated!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hindy will be a big loss if he's out, but it's about time some of the others boys stood up anyway.

scottyeel

Bench
Geez maybe if he knew it would be such a long recovery time he should have had his surgery earlier and sat out the tri-nations.

Stagger eel

Staff member
scottyeel said:
Geez maybe if he knew it would be such a long recovery time he should have had his surgery earlier and sat out the tri-nations.

I would of paid anyone $1000.00 to go up to him and insist he sit our the tri nations and get operated on :lol:

after what happened in 05 there was no way in Gods earth he was going sit out.

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
after what happened in 05 there was no way in Gods earth he was going sit out.

My heart just sank, I remember the face Nikki pulled when he went down. :(

Eelectrica

Referee
I forgot he was even injured.
Can't blame him for playing tri-nations. Plenty of club games to play each year, not many international games in a career though - comparitivly speaking.

Kornstar

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
My heart just sank, I remember the face Nikki pulled when he went down. :(

I remember the whole of a sold out Parra Stadium in shock for the whole first half, i have never heard it that silent, it was an aweful feeling that i never want to feel again :(

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
He will probably be picked on the bench due to lack of match fitness. Maybe we will even see him on an extended bench with a decision made on game day about him playing. I for one really hope he plays as this will be an extremely tough game but will understand if he has to miss it for the long term benefit

Freak2

Juniors
eelavation said:
just reported on 2KY Macquarie news.

Hindy has declared himself fit for Saturday.

Sorry to dissappoint but they have it wrong. TRUST ME he won't be playing this weekend.:(

V1er

Juniors
it looks like it was hindy himself who said that, he still might have to get cleareance from the coaching staff.

bartman

Immortal
Reading that I suspect they'll want to play safe with one of our very best on field contributers, main thing is he has to be there at the end, not the start.

I can't see them putting Hindy on the flight, unless Hages is the type of guy that's into mond games early on every week?