What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy for Origin!

strider

Post Whore
I gave him no chance .... but he showed he can play like a 21 year old again (OK maybe a 29 year old ;-))

give him a blue jersey ffs!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Gives NSW an emI otional edge that Qld also have in Civoniceva. I'd be disappointed to be at the game next week and not see him play but if it was to see him at least win something in his last year well I'd be all for it.

Grail

Juniors
i doubt it will happen. too many other backrowers in good form and have been in good form for longer than a 1 off game.

Hindy is not a captains a,hole but you would never get a better clubman.
I'm at SOO3 and I hope he is too. He wouldn't let anyone down.

He was brilliant tonight, but calling for his selection in Origin may be a little off the mark.
It was one game - if he had been playing like that all year then he may have been a chance.
Still, he brings to the table something that not many New South Welshman players can.....experience winning an Origin series. I believe only Luke Lewis is the only current Origin player who has experieced that.

Aragorn

First Grade
sorry to burst your bubble, but Hindy was made to look better than he really is. Penrith aren't exactly what most would call quality opposition. He'd be raped if he played in Qld next week.

Eelogical

Referee
If Hindy plays in origin 3, next home game I will personally stand naked in Sterlo's bar, shout everone in attendance a beer, eat 10 pies in a row and cop a BJ from the 60 yo behind the snack bar counter.

Forty20

First Grade
Updated stats from last night for our warhorse:

Metres Gained: 199m
Runs: 23
Try Assists: 1
Tackle Breaks: 9
Tackles: 43
Offloads: 6
Linebreaks: 1

Monster game no doubt, Ryan Morgan also ran for 200m+ (7 Tackle Breaks) while Fui cracked 140m.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Updated stats from last night for our warhorse:

Metres Gained: 199m
Runs: 23
Try Assists: 1
Tackle Breaks: 9
Tackles: 43
Offloads: 6
Linebreaks: 1

Monster game no doubt, Ryan Morgan also ran for 200m+ (7 Tackle Breaks) while Fui cracked 140m.

106 points in NRL Dreamteam. I think that's the record this year (beating DCE's 104 earlier in the year) and possibly highest ever. And did it without a try. Imagine if he played the full 89.5 minutes.

Tony Bongo

Bench
He should always have been picked for Origin IMO. QLD selecting Origin type players has helped them to be as dominant as they have been, while NSW have chopped and changed the team and not selected the players that are proven Origin campaigners. It's one of the reasons I rate Stuart as an Origin coach even though I don't rate him as a club coach. His selection of Jennings and Hayne in the first game was proof of that.
I have ZERO doubts that Hindy would excel once again at that level and give everything he has for that Blue's jersey. I hope Ricky saw what we saw last night and is as convinced as I am that Hindy has to be there for game 3.
Go the Blues !

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not only SOO but I'd like to see him go around again next season

He's still got it.

Latest posts