What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy ruled out!!!!

Nikki

Coach
Ah the boy needs a rest. The last couple of years have been non stop for him and now that he is gunna be a dad n all it'll be good for him to stay home with Bonnie...

The Colonel

Immortal
Will be an uproar, and quite rightly so, from the Tigers and Cowboys fans if this is the case. Galea, Laffranchi or Southern should have been given the nod first.

The Colonel

Immortal
Creagh in for Hindmarsh
Written by: Roo News
4/10/2005 Views: 3

St George Illawarra backrower Ben Creagh has been called into the Australian squad after Parramatta's Nathan Hindmarsh was ruled out of the Tri Nations series with a knee injury.

Hindmarsh had been named in the 23-man squad but medical staff today ruled he would not be fit for another three to four weeks. Hindmarsh was assessed at Australia's first training session in Sydney this afternoon.

Hindmarsh suffered the injury in the Eels' final NRL regular season game against Brisbane. For Creagh, it is his first Kangaroo representative honour after playing for Country Origin earlier this season. Halfback Andrew Johns will join the squad on Sunday.

The Tri Nations opener between Australia and New Zealand will be held in Sydney on October 15.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article/articletemp.asp?num=9857

Bennett was saying as late as last nightb there would be no problem. Personally I think it is a load of sh*te.....

yy_cheng

Coach
Saints have a salary cap problem. With another international, their headaches could get bigger

The Colonel

Immortal
The thing I find confusing, even if he is three to four weeks away, is where is the loyalty being shown to Hindy that was shown to the likes of Mason and Ryan. Admittedly they are fit but their form has been nowehere near what it was this time last year.....

who cares about loyalty.
we need him fit and ready for the start of next season.
he is the key to our success.
our forwards need him to set the benchmark.
only then can tim smith shine!!!
rest up hindy rest up....

parra pete

Referee
I personally am glad he has been ruled out of the 'toy' three nations contest. See the the squad the Kiwi selected? You only have to know how to do a haka to get picked. I'll bet the Aussies win the final, by a s Maxwell Smart used to say 'that much'.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I am disappointed Hindmarsh is ruled, however its probably a good thing for Parramatta, keep him fit and fresh for next season. However Im more disappointed of his replacement, Ben Creagh. I mean C'mon does everyone who plays for St.George automatically get picked. Give me Morrison, Laffranchi, even Harrison over Creagh. Those blokes are workhorses. Losing Hindmarsh weekens the backrower for Australia, they might pick O'Donnell who's been in good form.

Latest posts